• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. NCLawman

Unwanted house guest

Lugi, Sorry for the slow responce, but I have not had much time on the web lately. We've moved back in March, but to answer your question. The doors to that house were stiff opening and closing. It is possable that on our way out, we may not have closed the door behind us all the way to the...
  2. NCLawman

Applying for Police Job

Good evening Honkey! I'm a little late getting into this, but I've been moving for the past week. Talk with the shift supervisor of your local department and ask to do a Ride Along. If they have that program, try all three shifts (not all at once!), and see what you think. Most Ride Along...
  3. NCLawman

Neighborhood Watch

Please give us updates, along with any "Dos" and "Don'ts", because they will be helpful to everyone here that may be considering organizing one. Start out slow and try to pace yourself that way peolpe don't look at you as "That strange guy on Maple St." John A. The Code Enforcement or Zoning...
  4. NCLawman

Neighborhood Watch

Congratulations Oli on starting a Neighborhood Watch, but I am sory for the theft of your pistol. Contact your local Ploice Department and talk with the Community Policing Supervisor. They will help you with establishing a meeting area, attend your meetings if you like and act as a point of...
  5. NCLawman

Are Atrocities Part of War

Thank you for sharing, and thank you for your service sir. You have given this topic a perspective that few of us could fully understand. Welcome Home!
  6. NCLawman

Bubba I will agree with you there, and thank you for your service. I was sad to see the news Saturday about the Afgani civilians, as I'm sure most people were. As far as Afganistan goes, I'd like us to install an Afgani government over there and get our service members home.
  7. NCLawman

Strobe functions on flashlights

I dont know how to do it. Will have my wife show me how Tuesday.
  8. NCLawman

Strobe functions on flashlights

First off this is not a sales pitch... I've recently started a side business as a light distributor for Olight. This past January I put on a demo for my department of some of the lights and what they can do. One of the tests was to place a light on strobe pointed at a firearms instructor and...
  9. NCLawman

Mossberg 930 Bolt Stuck Open

Thats a new one to me... I'd check to see if the bolt is canted first, then make sure that the extractor is still in place and secure. (Check it by trying to wiggle it with the eraser of a pencil, dont want you to wiggle the bolt loose only to have it smash a finger!) If you have the SPX with...
  10. NCLawman

I don't think I can follow you on that Bubba, but that's what's so great about the U.S.A., we have the freedom to think and voice our opinion. That freedom that was given to us by the blood, sweat, and sacrifice of service men and women who felt a calling in life to support and defend our...
  11. NCLawman

I'll keep my coments brief. As a former Marine Sniper the lightning bolt SS that are often seen as natzi have been used by Marines for yeras but is not used in the context of neo-natzi, only to stand for Scout Sniper. I only hope that when these fine members of our armed services return home...
  12. NCLawman

FHP Trooper cleared in use of Taser.

Often In Custody deaths are blamed on Law Enforcement procedures or equipment, and adding to the mix is that Departments are slow to answer media questions because they don't want to speculate, but give facts. This delay is because it takes time for autopsy results to come back. By the time...
  13. NCLawman

930 Fresh Duracoat

That looks nice! Good job sir and thanks for showing us.
  14. NCLawman

Tactical Flashlight - PRICE ALERT

Ok... While I'm not quite prepared for this. I've reciently become a distributor for Olight Flashlights. Check them out on line at Olightworld.com. Contact me with the lowest price you find, and I'll match or beat it. Contact me by e-mail at nclawman@yahoo.com.
  15. NCLawman

A few Thoughts on Personal Safety

10-4 Kodiak and Nitesite. While I am a Police Officer myself, I would like to thank Kodiak for his last comment. Unfortunatly the Police or Sheriff's can not be every place at once.
  16. NCLawman

A few Thoughts on Personal Safety

In today’s society from the big city to rural America you cannot take your personal safety lightly. In my profession I have found that many good people become victims because they fail to react at the first sign of danger, maybe because they are too trusting, or embarrassed to react. I’ll tell...
  17. NCLawman

My first mod.

Shooters Gold...not Dhooters Gold...fat fingers I guess.
  18. NCLawman

My first mod.

Hi guys and gals. I've been a little 10-6 to post lately, but finely had the chance to do a function check on the new buffer. A friend and I went out and fired 100 rounds of Federal "Low Brass" Field and Game ammo out in Troy NC last weekend. I chose the lowest power load that I could find...
  19. NCLawman

Beyond Scared Straight

Thanks for the heads up. Will keep an eye out for it.
  20. NCLawman

Hello From Northwestern Pennsylvania

Welcom to the site, and thanks for serving. Glad to have a fellow Leather Neck join in. I've got a 930 SPX also and am loven it, but it's a slow work in progress.
Back