• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. K

Today's Range Report

After the gunsmith tightened the magazine tube up. 2 3/8" Group on a 5.5" round target 100 yards Bench Rest with 4X scope Hornady 160 Grain 30-30 Bullet Looks like the Gunsmith got it right. No feed problems either. Bill
  2. K

Sling Swivel on Magazine Tube

My Gunsmith recommended I don't use the Magazine Tube for as an attachment point for my upper sling swivel. He is concerned that the stress on the tube will loosen it and that it may affect accuracy as well. Bill
  3. K

Magazine tube question

Is the Magazine tube supposed to be able to turn a little? Mine will turn some in the band and forearm. It's not a tight and rigid fit at all. Bill
  4. K

My 464 Hog

Killed this big boar about an hour from my house. Trying to thin them out so they don't run the deer off. After hit at about 60 yards it walked 50 yards or so and collasped.
  5. K

Heat and Accuracy??

My 464 likes to start walking around on the paper when it gets hot. Anyone else have this problem? Bill
Back