• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. CDM Gear

Checking in from Michigan!

Welcome. I moved down here from Michigan about 3 years ago but I lived there for about 7.
  2. CDM Gear

CDM Gear is pleased to be here

Thanks for the compliments. We try to boil things down to their simplest form not just for weight savings but for ease of operation. We have a lot more items planned in the coming weeks and months that I am really excited about. Once testing and production schedules are set we'll tell a little...
  3. CDM Gear

Streamlight Polytac LED

I have posted this review before but thought it would be good here as well. The Polytac is a little smaller than most 1" lights, and since we redid the MOD-C (shown with the light) to accept the Surefire G2(not shown), spacers will now be included with every MOD-C clamp to accommodate this...
  4. CDM Gear

That's my friend, CDMJ. Lol. Thanks for the welcome everyone!
  5. CDM Gear

Hello everyone, My name is Scott and I own CDM Gear. You've already heard from James here so I thought I would introduce myself and wave hello. I am glad to see a forum directed towards Mossberg Owners because there are a lot of you out there and many already use CDM Gear on your shotguns. I...
Back