• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. feegee

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Chokes...

My 930 SPX is set up for 3gun and I did not have any threads on my stock barrel so I took it to a local gunsmith and he threaded it for Remington chokes since they are so easy to find, and cheep. I run a light mod for everything slugs, buck, and birdshot. It performs very well. Sent from...
  2. feegee

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

The great guys over at Nordic sent me over here. Sent from (NULL) Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. feegee

Hello from central OK

Welcome.... I am from OKC also. Get a Nordic tube for that mossy and come shoot some 3gun with us this month. Also come visit us over at boomershooter.com it is another great shooting forum just like this one!! Sent from (NULL) Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. feegee

how do the speed shooters get there guns to run light loads?

Re: how do the speed shooters get there guns to run light lo I shoot a bunch of 3 gun, and all we shoot is low recoil slugs, buck, and bird shot. What you got to do is on the end of the gas port there is 2 rings make sure you turn the slots in them away from each other, and use some fine grit...
  5. feegee

Gun manual's

Oops mods will you put this in the classifieds I posted in wrong area sorry. Sent from (NULL) Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. feegee

Gun manual's

Up for sale is a XD9mm 5" tactical. it has a Canyon Creek trigger job, Dawson front and rear sights, extended mag release, 4 mags with numbered grip tape on each one, X-Treme Grip tape, and also a new pack of rubber grip tape, USPSA holster made by Dave, box paperwork and all the XD gear. About...
  7. feegee

Gun manual's

Bump Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. feegee

So the Mrs. wants an AR

If you are wanting a ar-15 then build it yourself it is so easy to do and so much cheeper than just going out and buying one and you can put good quality parts into the weapon also the one in the pic is the newest one I have built for 3 gun finished it yesterday. This gun at a gun show or store...
  9. feegee

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Review/Issues of my 930 SPX, Sept 2011 to bad you don't live closer to Oklahoma we could go do some shooting!! Here where I live there is some kind of match every weekend. Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. feegee

Review/Issues of my 930 SPX, Sept 2011 get some steal wool and smooth that gas tube out and run it lubed up really good then it will run the low recoil!!! Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. feegee

Deer Hunting And Your Mossberg...

Got one of them with my 930 spx and federal slugs Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. feegee

Review/Issues of my 930 SPX, Sept 2011 I also opened up the loading port!!! A six pack, some files, and a dremel tool Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. feegee

Review/Issues of my 930 SPX, Sept 2011 To get the 930 to shoot low recoil the best thing to do is where the gas piston slides up and down the tube get some steal wool and smooth that baby out really good and run her wet that is what I do for 3 gun and it now runs low recoil everything!! Sent...
  14. feegee

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

Building a tactical 500 I think I am Going to duracoat the receiver on my 930 spx did you use the bake on stuff on your barrel? And that looks Dam good Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. feegee

Gun manual's

This site has a lot of good info on it, look up you gun and it will tell you how to take it apart and everything. Has a lot mossbergs there to. http://stevespages.com/page7b.htm Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. feegee

Just want to introduce myself

Yep that's me. I need to get some better videos up!
  17. feegee

On the bottom of the mag tube I have a ( Nordic Components ) sticker, and yea the mossberg 930 is painted red
  18. feegee

Ok I went and got that app for uploading pics so I will give it a try. --- I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=35.420619,-97.524274 Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. feegee

I just use the stock barrel, but I want to get it threaded, and some choke tubes for it really bad. I talked to the guys at Nordic and they said that the barrel is heavy walled and is perfect for threading. I have herd of people ordering turkey barrels from mossberg and cutting them down and...
  20. feegee

Once I figure out how to put up pics with my iPhone I will do it.. On the gun I run now I have: Nordic tube = 11 total rounds Nordic large button bolt release Chote oversized charging Handel Tac star 6 shell receiver mount Larger mushroom safety I have polished the gas tube so it is silky...
Back