• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Expat_PM

Lets talk about gun safes

Great Video Mike! Thanks for posting :) I have a good friend who has a gun room (bigger than my living room) under the hillside connected to his basement. It is invisible because its about 8 feet under his back yard. He spent about 8G's on the door to this monster room! Everything else is...
  2. Expat_PM

I need some help with identifying a hole

I've been thinking... (always a little dangerous). If you had a big pile of Coyote chow mixed with a bunch a steel bearings and then put this giant magnet on top of a cliff...
  3. Expat_PM

Five Machetes for 20 Bucks!

Okay, sharpened up a couple of these. They seem to be pretty good hard steel (nothing extraordinary, just good carbon steel). They took an edge well (started with a file and then moved to a stone). I wailed away on a stump with one of the two I sharpened and it held up well. They are machetes...
  4. Expat_PM

Bug-out Vehicles (BOV's)

Either one of these would suit me :D Duece and a Half or a DC3
  5. Expat_PM

Very cool website - that one went in the favorites. Thanks for posting it 8-) Jeff
  6. Expat_PM

Machetes arrived today. Just as JL said, they are dull but good carbon steel. My son wants to put a file to them right now (bed time in our time zone). I told him he can start sharpening tomorrow. A good file, a coarse stone, a liberal dose of oil (the only liberal thing about me) and they...
  7. Expat_PM

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: Newbie question re: storage position for action +1 Brad, It's whatever YOU and your family are comfortable with and everything is a trade off. My kids are older now and VERY comfortable around and responsible with guns. But when they were younger I was not so comfortable leaving mag on a...
  8. Expat_PM

Verbal warning or silent strike?

It's a tough question and until faced with it we are all just hoping we know what we would do. I recommend that (unless you live 20-30 minutes away from back up like we do) you gather the kids and wife, get between them and the BG and call 911. There are good reasons to take either approach...
  9. Expat_PM

pictures that make you lol

Agree! :lol:
  10. Expat_PM

Saying Hello From Afghanistan

ShellGunner, I just want to join everyone in saying, Welcome and thank you. We're glad to have you here and sure hope you come home safe, sound and soon. Even though I'm a tanker (one of the last M60A3 tankers who converted to an M1 Abrams), I love me some grunts and I'm proud of every one of...
  11. Expat_PM

I just found these on Cheaper than dirt: http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/DBA858-1.html :D I'll let you know more when they get here. Jeff
  12. Expat_PM

Scared the crap out of me.

Should put him on the front porch. His snoring will scare off any would be BG :D
  13. Expat_PM

I just thought it was one of my sons up walking around for God only knows what. When I saw that they were both racked out asleep I got more than a little wobbly for a second there. But the thought that some BG was in our house gonna hurt my family toughened me up VERY quickly. Now, I feel like...
  14. Expat_PM

Did I get bad ammo?

Great point! I love that smell too. I've said many times that if women really wanted attract men they would wear Hoppes 9
  15. Expat_PM

Okay, so last night I'm laying in bed listening to talk radio. Must have been about 3:30 or 4:00. I heard the top step squeak right outside my room. :shock: I sat up and just went into that mode automatically. I keep .45 under the mattress on my side of the bed so my hand went for that...
  16. Expat_PM

ERGO 1911 Grips For Free?

Awesome Ros!!! Just one more reason to lOVE this site
  17. Expat_PM

13 Politically Incorrect Gun Rules

Great article. Thanks for posting
  18. Expat_PM

The Handlebar Moustache!

All I can say about that movie is, "Dude!" Watch it right now, Daniel Day Lewis is awesome.
  19. Expat_PM

AR-15 and Variants

Re: AR Question Just got around to looking at the link. Dang good job.
  20. Expat_PM

Mossberg 100 ATR Night Train Bolt Action

Re: My Night Train derailed... Agree whole-heartedly
Back