• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

New Guy With New Mav 88

Congratulations, the youth model is a very handy gun. I went crazy with mine, 18.5 inch barrel, hogue 12" LOP buttstock and mossberg 20 gauge slide action assembly and forend. So yes, technically I bought 2 guns.... Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  2. B

Are 10/22 bolt hold open necessary?

Good point. Filing takes a couple of minutes. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  3. B

Are 10/22 bolt hold open necessary?

I've done the mod to all three of my 10/22's. The stock form is annoying and cumbersome. Is complete removal possible without affecting function? If so, I would do it in a heartbeat Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  4. B

Any members in or around Savannah, GA?

That. I cringe at my vacation checks... Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  5. B

Mossberg 505 20 gauge vs. Maverick 88 20 gauge

Thank you gentlemen, I went with the maverick 88 13 inch LOP. Also bought me a hogue 12 LOP stock and slapped it on my 500 12 gauge. This is fun Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  6. B

Mossberg 505 20 gauge vs. Maverick 88 20 gauge

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right area or if it has been covered before, but here's my dilemma. I'm looking at the 505 with the 20 inch barrel and 12 inch LOP, versus the maverick 88 with a 22 inch barrel and 13 inch LOP. At some point, either one will get an 18.5 inch barrel...
Back