• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

a few pics

2. M

anyone in the central oregon area doing any waterfowl huntin

Re: anyone in the central oregon area doing any waterfowl hu I've only shot 7 birds this season. Mallards a teal and a merganser. Its been pretty slow compared to years past. It might be better in other areas of the state. Did get some good jerky out of em tho.
  3. M

new to forum.

Bahaha. Im no treehugger. I was in the military for 6 years in iraq and wounded,and i come from a family of past logger, I dont think im a tree hugger. as for the non toxic stuff, aside from not being able to use lead on waterfowl, it hasnt affected my harvesting. shells are definitely...
  4. M

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action Accumag Chokes

Re: extended choke vs flush for waterfowl as far as some of that new ammo. a lot of it is horse SH**. the federal black cloud is dirty as all hell, kicks so hard you cant shoot it over and over. thats the 3.5in shell mind you. it didnt leave powder residue, it left chunks of crap in my barrel...
  5. M

new to forum.

Just joined today. Have had an 835 for about 6 years. Just picked up another one a couple days ago. Anyone here in oregon? More specifically central oregon. I do as much duck and goose hunting as possible. Not a pro by any means but I give em hell. -Reid
  6. M

anyone in the central oregon area doing any waterfowl huntin

I live in the redmond area. Anyone here close? Had any luck? I'm always looking for new places to hunt. -Reid
  7. M

Re: extended choke vs flush for waterfowl I was told by a smith today that its neccesary to use an extened choke with steel due to the fact that steel is so much harder than lead. With steel he says that it can bind up the choke making it hard to get out because steel has no give like lead. I...
  8. M

I have had an 835 for a while now, and have recently been trying to get into waterfowl hunting a lot more. so my question is, for those that hunt a lot of water fowl, is there much a difference between flush and extended? Ive been using a modified flush choke, but would like to switch to an...
Back