• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. jeepman12

Mossberg 500 vs Remington 870...

Yea I own both and always grab for the mossberg 500 first...I guess I am biased too lol... I also own both i just like the mossy better. :D
  2. jeepman12

Maverick 88 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: New Pics ]Hey Jeepman, What is the stock you have on there? ATI? Do you like it, does it reduce recoil much? What is the heatshield? How well does it fit? I heard some of the scatch the barrel and won't stay put. Thanks -sbaker They are both ati recoil is not bad at all & the heatshield has...
  3. jeepman12

1911: Pics and Discussion

SWEET! Congrats brother... Thanx i cant wait to take her out. :D
  4. jeepman12

1911: Pics and Discussion

Here is my new to me addition to my forever growing firearm collection i just cant stop taking them home. Auto-ordance 1911 45 :twisted:
  5. jeepman12

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: Latest on 835 Pictures Wow that looks friggin awsome.
  6. jeepman12

S Florida

Welcome.
  7. jeepman12

Re: New Pics What muzzle brake is that? I have yet to shoot it with the brake on fit & finish seem real nice. :D
  8. jeepman12

Re: New Pics Nice jeepman! Thanks man. :D
  9. jeepman12

Re: New Pics What muzzle brake is that? This is the guy i bought it from . http://www.ebay.com/itm/140661134513?ss ... 1439.l2649
  10. jeepman12

New Pics Hope you like added muzzle break & fore grip strap :D
  11. jeepman12

New 500a owner checking in

Welcom aboard. :D
  12. jeepman12

What Pistol Do You Carry?

Re: What Do You Carry? Kel-Tec pf9
  13. jeepman12

Cool site for ammo

Thats friggin awsome.
  14. jeepman12

Cool site for ammo

Re: Cool sight for ammo Yea some pretty cool ammo i wanna get some of the exploding rounds.
  15. jeepman12

Cool site for ammo

I don't know if anybody has seen this site before but i think they have some pretty cool stuff :twisted: http://www.firequest.com/exotic-shotgun-ammo.html
  16. jeepman12

Thank you Ripsnortr
  17. jeepman12

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum jeepman12 !! What type of Jeep ?! ...I own a WJ Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 I will say however there's a big part of me that misses it theres nothing like owning & driving a jeep but with that being said i like the room i have cab wise and hauling wise with...
  18. jeepman12

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum jeepman12 !! What type of Jeep ?! ...I own a WJ Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 Actually just sold my 2004 sahara it had 4" lift with 35's bought a TRD TUNDRA. :D
  19. jeepman12

gun lubricants

Any Marvel Mystery Oil fans here? I mix a quart in with each oil change on the Jeep and ad 4oz to every 10gal of gas, but haven't tried it for any of my firearms yet... I been using it for years in my vehicles great stuff :D
  20. jeepman12

Nice rig there..... Welcome from Sunny Arizona Thank you i had a bunch of fun modding it.
Back