• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. HumblePie

Mossberg 500 Disassembly

Re: Disassembly and reassembly of a mossberg 500. 911JB Excellent! That's what having a forum like this is all about. Really appreciate the time you took to do this for us. Big thumbs up.
  2. HumblePie

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

Re: The troubled history of the 930 SPX m24shooter, Many thanks, again!
  3. HumblePie

Re: The troubled history of the 930 SPX m24shooter, Wasn't sure if you'd seen this, but I didn't see a reply from you and wondered if you could provide any guidance from this earlier post I'd sent -- What's the best way to insure I get a "new and improved" 930 SPX, and not one of the...
  4. HumblePie

Re: The troubled history of the 930 SPX m24shooter, What's the best way to insure I get a "new and improved" 930 SPX, and not one of the earlier problem-plagued versions? Do you know whether I can tell by the serial number if it's a "late model" made in 2010, and not one that's...
  5. HumblePie

Re: The troubled history of the 930 SPX Wow! Finally a comprehensive, clear, and detailed explanation of what went wrong. Many, many thanks for taking the time to lay it all out. Crisis management advisors always tell their clients to lay bare everything they know when something goes wrong and...
  6. HumblePie

930 SPX

I own two Mossys (a field 500 and the 100 ATR) and love 'em for their utter and complete reliability. I'd been considering adding the 930 SPX to the lineup but I kept reading posts on various forums that made it sound as though some kinks still needed to be worked out of the gun. One issue...
  7. HumblePie

Twofer Owner

Saw the link on WeaponEvolution and joined. I'm a two-Mossy owner -- a 500 field & a 100 ATR. They're my go-to's. Best of luck to the site!
Back