• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. White Oak 590A1

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

I just built this one for myself. Retrograde furniture, heavy walled standoff barrel, NDZ Metal Trigger, NDZ Hi Viz anodized aluminum follower, Wolff Combat Mag Spring, stainless steel trigger assembly pin. The modern day version of an old school trench shotgun.
  2. White Oak 590A1

590 shockwave wood furniture

Thanks John!
  3. White Oak 590A1

590 shockwave wood furniture

I put the Black Ace Tactical Walnut furniture on my stainless cerakote Shockwave. The checkering gives me a better gripping surface than anything else I've tried. I was extremely pleased with the fit up. I decided to go with the Streamlight TLR-2G flashlight/green laser combo mounted on my...
  4. White Oak 590A1

Wood Furniture - Black Aces vs. Ebay Thai Wood (Burma Padauk, Walnut)

LOL, actually it was the overhead lighting in the photo that was trippin'. I just took this shot with natural sunlight, so it's a better representation of the true coloration.
  5. White Oak 590A1

Wood Furniture - Black Aces vs. Ebay Thai Wood (Burma Padauk, Walnut)

Here is my stainless Cerakote Shockwave with the walnut Black Aces furniture. I've tried a number of set-ups and this by far is my favorite. The checkering on the grip and forend give me much better control than anything else I've tried. The fit and finish are really good also. I'm really...
  6. White Oak 590A1

590 retrograde wood limbsaver redemption

Hey Frankie, is this a 590A1 Retrograde you fitted with a Limbsaver 10002? Thanks.
  7. White Oak 590A1

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Warhammer, I agree. I had this Mesa Tactical rail as a spare part. I'm hoping KE Arms will make a short rail that'll work with Streamlight flashlight/lasers.
  8. White Oak 590A1

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Yup, it's like Warhammer said, external only.
  9. White Oak 590A1

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Excellent job Warhammer!
  10. White Oak 590A1

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

ricky_bobby, I build Mossberg 590 & 590A1s for a hobby, and had a metal trigger assembly available to put in the Shockwave. I definitely would not go to the expense of upgrading to a metal trigger assembly if I had not had one on hand available.
  11. White Oak 590A1

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

My latest Shockwave build. 12 Ga. Stainless steel Cerakote, with checkered walnut forend and raptor grip. I've added an oversized metal safety, oversized white bead sight. I replaced the mag follower with an aluminum mag follower and installed a MilSpec metal trigger assembly. The...
  12. White Oak 590A1

Shockwave Photos

Thanks Joe!
  13. White Oak 590A1

Shockwave Photos

My latest Shockwave. 12 gauge with Stainless Cerakote, oversized metal safety, metal trigger assembly, gray leather wrap on the Raptor grip, and receiver rail with Streamlight TLR-2G light/laser.
  14. White Oak 590A1

Mossberg releases "RETRO" 590A1s and 500s with wood police stocks

I picked up my new 590A1 Retro yesterday. I was fortunate to find one for $618 at Grabagun.com. I customize Mossberg 590 & 590A1s as a hobby and I've got to say out of the 60 or so new Mossberg 590/590A1 models I've owned or worked on, this new Retro has the smoothest action of any I've felt...
Back