• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. southboothbay kerry

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

16 ga. I am kinda surprised that there hasn't been any other than the one I posted. I have given some time to see if any others would have popped up i have found the date of 1969 on my 16ga entry
  2. southboothbay kerry

aquila mini shot shell

ammoseek has others listed also
  3. southboothbay kerry

aquila mini shot shell

cabelas right now in stock 17.99 plus shipping 5.95 tx .99 24.93 I just got some buckshot there
  4. southboothbay kerry

aquila mini shot shell

Ghmann is right that's all I see at the moment also aint none cheap plus shipping which is almost the price of the ammo for me box of slugs 19.99 turns to 37.16 they have#0 buck for49.99 for 50 and #9 bird for 34.50 before shipping when I first got some I thought this is great but its too...
  5. southboothbay kerry

aquila mini shot shell

they flat rate shipping
  6. southboothbay kerry

aquila mini shot shell

I just looked around again aint any of em cheap ammo freedom 17.99 ship 15.50=33.49
  7. southboothbay kerry

aquila mini shot shell

I just checked and the shipping is 16.29 I am in maine so a box of shells 7/8 rifled slug 20 rounds is 32.34 1.61 a round
  8. southboothbay kerry

aquila mini shot shell

hey all yeah I got slugs 19.99 and buckshot 19.99 at gander mtn and #1buck 17.99 at ammo freedom check on ammoseek there are more choices popping up still 2.00 a pop 9.95 for 5 but they are exotic-shorty blend buckshot mixed birdshot hey are we allowed to say this stuff as far as what...
  9. southboothbay kerry

aquila mini shot shell

hey all, I hope to get out to the range i want to try these shells out I've looked around and same as you same prices same places I plan to grab some more and try to stock some up I have a feeling theses will go quick once they find the recoil wont bite quite so bad. something about all those...
  10. southboothbay kerry

C serial number Mossberg 500

great investments I like the older ones too with nice wood not a zombie machine however they do have there place damn zombie great overall gun you can beat them up and they ask for more
  11. southboothbay kerry

Looking to install a sling mount

they make a single point sling set up for receiver mount using trigger pin mesa tactical hook loop part#91430 worth a look I use them on all my 500s
  12. southboothbay kerry

C serial number Mossberg 500

buy it if you don't you will regret it the older ones have real wood ive got 5
  13. southboothbay kerry

aquila mini shot shell

gee, I don't know now I guess single shot way to go with these they tend not to cycle too short however I found a youtube a guy made an adapter for 500 pump I'm going to check it out its only for Mossberg 500 models wont fit anything else
  14. southboothbay kerry

aquila mini shot shell

cute but do they work ? anyone played with these yet I'm thinking good for teaching recoil wise plus you could hold a rack of em only 11/2"long I bought a box of slug and buck today we will see
Back