• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. TomO2ool

Mossberg Owners SHOT Show 2012 Picture And Video Thread...

Re: Mossberg SHOT Show 2012 Picture And Video Thread... WOW!!! I just found this thread, great job excellent pictures.Was there a lot of action around the Thompson Center display and the new Dimension rifle?
  2. TomO2ool

NEW!!!! Mossberg 4x4 Bolt Action Rifle MVP Varmint Predator

Re: NEW!!!! Mossberg 4x4 Bolt Action Rifle MVP Varmint Preda Found it, the MVP looks great and shoots great :!: http://guntalk.tv/gtv/library.php?categ ... CST%202012
  3. TomO2ool

Re: NEW!!!! Mossberg 4x4 Bolt Action Rifle MVP Varmint Preda I'm going to take on the VS web site and You Tube and see if I can find that show. Thanks
  4. TomO2ool

Re: NEW!!!! Mossberg 4x4 Bolt Action Rifle MVP Varmint Preda Nice pics, any reviews from the press available.
  5. TomO2ool

Mossberg 464 SPX tactical lever rifle

I agree oli700 Coach guns were a tactical choice in the old west, trench guns in WW11 and even a tactical Tomahawk has been used by the US Military! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_T ... litary_use If a Tomahawk can be tactical anything can, plus those tactical Tomahawks just look bad ###
  6. TomO2ool

This formula has worked for them before. 40 years ago no one considered a shotgun a tactical firearm, now its accepted . I personally wouldn't buy an SPX but I don't own a tactical shotgun either my idea of a home defense shotgun is a coach gun with exposed hammers. :D I showed my 12 year old...
  7. TomO2ool

I must admit it looks better in the photos than it does on the web site. I applaud innovation and thinking outside the box but the SPX is neither. Now if Mossberg had chambered the SPX in .454 casull, .500 s&w or .50ae then I could at least give them credit for being serious about developing a...
  8. TomO2ool

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Photo Gallery

Re: 464 Marine Coat and Walnut pictures added Awesome, I have been checking the Mossberg site but didn't see it there until now. Thanks that will be in my safe this spring when more hit the market!!!! :D
  9. TomO2ool

Mossberg 500 50th Anniversary Edition

Re: Mossberg 500 50th Anniversary 2 versions? Close up of the receiver logo and jeweled bolt and carrier
  10. TomO2ool

Re: Mossberg 500 50th Anniversary 2 versions? Guess I’ll have to order from Buds, went to Dicks yesterday and they have a plain 500 with a 50th anniversary decal on the stock. Cabelas has what they call a 500 classic high gloss furniture, red recoil pad, but no anniversary logo. Bass Pro has...
  11. TomO2ool

IN the old days yada yada ya 45 colt yada yada ya 45 schofield yada yada ya 45 70. and today lever's casull Oh My :ugeek:
  12. TomO2ool

Mossberg 500 50th Anniversary 2 versions? Does anyone know which national sporting goods chain if any, are stocking the 500 50th with the high gloss finish, red recoil pad and 500 50 years logo on the receiver.I went to buy one today and the chain I went to had a different version not the one I...
  13. TomO2ool

New Member The Great State of Illinois

Right now I'm thinking a 464 stainless 30 30 MVP with all the extras and last but not least, I have to replace my Browning 80 and I think I'm going to go with a pump this time maybe a 500 :?:
  14. TomO2ool

Re: 464 Marine Coat and Walnut I like the gray lam stocks too but I love the stainless / walnut combo always have
  15. TomO2ool

Thanks all, I’m slowly replacing some firearms that were damaged in a flood and I’m thinking I’ll give Mossberg a shot at my $$$$$$$
  16. TomO2ool

Hi Mossberg Owners Forum, New member from Illinois saying hello. I stumbled across this forum a few months ago while I was looking for more info on a new SSI-one slug gun I picked up. Now I’m thinking about getting a 464 and I am hoping that Mossberg recognizes the opportunity that has been...
  17. TomO2ool

464 Marine Coat and Walnut pictures added I have seen a few stainless 464 rifle's on the net that have walnut furniture not the gray laminate that Cabelas and Davidsons are selling . Who did Mossberg make that rifle for or is it a 2010 model :?:
Back