• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. R

Posting Pictures

Thanks, Rossignol. That's what I did before, but I didn't previously notice the message saying my attachment was too big. Here goes another try, with the image resized -- me on Kodiak Island, April 2007, with my Kodiak Bear. -- Ron
  2. R

Posting Pictures

Hi, everyone. Is there any way to attach a photo that is just a file on my hard drive (e.g., in "My Pictures")? I don't have any photos posted anywhere, but would like to attach a photo in my reply once in while. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. -- Ron (new member as of a couple of...
  3. R

Mossberg 930 SPX - AimPro vs S&J Hardware Railed Forend?

Thanks to all for your replies so far. I agree w/tcecil, especially re the lines of the S&J forend, and there appears to be enough rail space for my needs. So I tend to like that one better -- probably can't really go wrong with either choice, given the reps of each company on the blogs. I...
  4. R

Kodiak -- LOL -- I know what you mean. My wife found a little sign that she bought and hung next to my Kodiak bear "rug" -- it says "An old bear lives here with his honey." Take care. -- Ron
  5. R

Thanks, Kodiak -- Did you perhaps spend any time on Kodiak Island (in the service or otherwise)? Just curious because of your screen name. Attached (I think -- or at least tried to attach them) are a couple of photos from when I was there in April 2007. Regards. -- Ron Follow-up: I guess I...
  6. R

Hello to all. Enjoyed all your posts, so I decided to join, now that I just bought a 930 SPX. Anyone care to comment on the pros/cons of the AimPro Railed forend vs the new (?) S&J Hardware Railed forend for the 930 SPX? Both appear to be aluminum and look good online. Any of you kind folks...
Back