• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. idropem96

TM for 500 and 590

the offer is definitely still open, enjoy
  2. idropem96

Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers

Re: Tactical Light I had been considering this setup for a couple weeks, and then I saw the review you had written up. I liked what you had to say about it, so I decided to go ahead and get it. Thanks for the awesome review
  3. idropem96

Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers

Tactical Light I just got a streamlight TRL-1 and a tri rail mount. I am extremely pleased with both of them. The tri rail was really easy to install and seems very durable.
  4. idropem96

Home on the Range. (PICS & VIDEO)

Re: Went to the Range Today I definitely had a good time, I was surprised with how accurate I was able to be shooting from the hip. It was the first time I had ever done that.
  5. idropem96

Home on the Range. (PICS & VIDEO)

Went to the Range Today This was my first time shooting my new 500 JIC II. I was extremely pleased with. Its a blast to shoot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkYfG5zQMO4&feature=g-upl
  6. idropem96

TM for 500 and 590

no problem at all, if anyone else wants one just let me know
  7. idropem96

TM for 500 and 590

I sent a copy to you guys, let me know if any of you have any problems receiving it
  8. idropem96

TM for 500 and 590

Our armorer at work gave me a copy of the technical manual for the mossberg 500 and 590. If anyone would like a copy of it pm me and I will gladly email you a copy.
  9. idropem96

hello

if things work out I plan to go shoot it this weekend
  10. idropem96

First line of defense, Tactical Dog Thread!

our pit/rott mix on the left and our pit on the right the big joke all my friends say about my dogs is "pet me and you can take whatever you want"
  11. idropem96

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

The 7.625 rear ends really dont get the credit they deserve, the z28 camaro that came factory with an lt1 actually had the exact same rear end only with a bit wider wheelbase. Unless your producing an extreme amount of horsepower, or as you said using sticks, this rear end is surprisingly...
  12. idropem96

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

while looking for reviews on an ATI top folding stock. I found this site to be very helpfull
  13. idropem96

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

I am very big into "minitruckin", I have a 1996 s10 that I have built from the frame up, bagged body dropped with an LT1. so idropem refers to me lowering the truck and 96 is the year of the truck. my avatar is a picture of my truck
  14. idropem96

hello

I just bought a mossberg 500 JIC II, it is my first shotgun (that I've owned). I found this site while searching for information on my new shotgun, it seems very usefull. I'm looking forward to learning much more from this site.
Back