• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. buckonz

590A1: Convert to 5 Shot Tube

I have a Mossberg 590A1 shotgun. It shipped with a tube that I believe can hold 9 shells. If I wanted to convert it to 5 shot capacity, what tube (Mossberg Part#) should I get? If there isn't one, does anyone know what the standard 590A1 tube part# is so I can get that and "plug" it? Thanks...
  2. buckonz

Home Security - Smart Door Bell

Not sure if this is the right place to post this. I came across this product on a crowd funding website and knowing most firearm enthusiasts are "security conscious", I thought I'd share it - Veiu: World's Smartest Video Door Bell... http://u-4su4n.fnd.to/veiu Anyway, thought I'd share as I...
  3. buckonz

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Forends

Ordered my Aimpro Tactial forend for my 930 SPX this week. I can't wait. My Magpul AFG2 is hanging out for a home! :)
  4. buckonz

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Cleaning/Maintenance

Re: 930 SPX Elevator Upgrade/Enhancement for 3-Gun Ok... I've done some digging around and the general concenus, is that if you experience this problem, then getting the lifter welded, is the way to go. Apparently Jeff Cockrum (http://www.c-rums.com/) is the guy to do it. Essentially, he adds...
  5. buckonz

930 SPX Elevator Upgrade/Enhancement for 3-Gun Hi All, I have had my 930 SPX for about 4 or 5 months and really enjoying it, even though I don't get to shoot it that often. My reason for purchasing the 930 SPX is to use it in some IPSC Multigun and 3-Gun matches. I have noticed that feeding...
  6. buckonz

Definately - useful videos. I would love to see one, which details the actual cleaning and lubrication of the 930.
  7. buckonz

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

Re: The troubled history of the 930 SPX I've put around 100 rounds through my 930SPX and found no functional issues so far. The only things I have found: - The magazine tube appears to be a little bit loose after each trip to the range. - I noticed a little rust appearing on the top of the...
  8. buckonz

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

That's probably a fair call.
  9. buckonz

I just purchased one online here in New Zealand, however I have no idea whether it's the one that's been modified for the Mossberg or not. I have a sneaking suspician that it won't be. Wonder how hard it is to modify myself?
  10. buckonz

Really!?!? Different strokes for different folks I suppose, but personally I think the Aimpoint Tactical fore end looks the business. Definately much better quality than the fore end that comes with the 930SPX and the S&J Hardware one, shown in your pic.
  11. buckonz

I am about to purchase a Nordic Components Barrel Clamp, locally here in New Zealand, for my 930SPX. However I note from the Nordic website, if purchasing one for a 930SPX, to advise them so they can make the relevant modifications. I very much doubt that mine will have these modifications...
  12. buckonz

These Fore Ends look fantastic. I got in touch with 'Aimpro Tactical' and unfortunately, they do not ship out of the USA at this time, but are looking for an international distributor. Can't wait. This will be one of the first things I get for my SPX, after the Nordic Clamp.
  13. buckonz

Re: The troubled history of the 930 SPX According to my box, the package date is June 2011. And the bolt release is quite a substantial knob, compared with some of the older pictures I've seen here.
  14. buckonz

Re: The troubled history of the 930 SPX Hi SoCal Choppas, How do I tell what generation my SPX is? I see you mentioned yours was a SPX2.0. I did check the tube and it was a little bit loose, so I made sure I hand tightened it before taking it to the range. I must check it through and see how...
  15. buckonz

Re: The troubled history of the 930 SPX Thanks Shooter13. I managed to put 30 rounds through it yesterday, using Federal Game-Shok shells: 2 3/4 in., 6 shot. Seemed to work perfectly fine. I did find that the "front end" seemed a little loose fitting and not of the quality I was expecting...
  16. buckonz

Found the answer over on the 'Brian Enos' forums: http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.p ... pic=119983 Looks lie the Arredondo Speed Loader Assist, for the Benelli is the way to go... with a little fiddling around! :)
  17. buckonz

Buliding a 100% Functional 930 HD - Advice Needed

I'm just making an assumption here. I assum the reason that people install items such as the Nordic Clamp on their barrels/magazine tubes is to increase platform stabalisation and minimise issues - the fact that you can mount stuff to it is an additional factor. Would that be right? If so...
  18. buckonz

Hi All, New Mossberg 930 SPX (#85360) owner here. I was wondering if anyone knew, what type/brand of Speed Loaders and Speed Loader Assists, work with this model of shotgun? Cheers, BuckoNZ
  19. buckonz

Re: The troubled history of the 930 SPX Just ordered my 930 SPX (#8536) today. I really hope I don't have the issues detailed in this thread! :(
Back