• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. tripawdgunner

Just Pre-Ordered a 5.11 Tactical Duty Kilt :D

Your going to have to post some pics when you get it. I'm holding off ordering mine till I see a few reviews as I'll be ordering a Kilt for the up coming wedding but was planing on ordering mine from sportskilts.com. They are custom made and have one similar to the 5.11 but the cost for the...
  2. tripawdgunner

POV rifle mounted camera

Nice and it only Fugly if it doesn't work lol! Can't wait to see the video.
  3. tripawdgunner

Shotguns: non-Mossberg

Re: unusual shotgun Wow! almost looks looks like a fancy jungle gun!
  4. tripawdgunner

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa I took an uncomfortable inaccurate 33" pistol grip shotgun and turned it in to a 36"accurate,comfortable, and Highly maneuverable( especially in our house) home defense gun. Now the better half and I don't have to fight over the 590A1...
  5. tripawdgunner

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Before and after of my new 590 and my wonderful Gunsmith replaced the magazine tube from a 9 to shot to a 5 shot, and from 23" to 18.5" barrel Hogue 12" LOP stock, Magpul AFG2, Mako Tri-Rail forend, Stream light TRL-1 and Mesa...
  6. tripawdgunner

Handgun Recommendations and Advice...

Re: I'm searching for one...finally. Ripjack it's all what you feel comfortable with. For me I carry either a full size Springfield 1911A1 or my 5" Springfield .45 XD I'm 6'3" and about 180. My Fiance can shoot my .45's just as well as I do but she prefers the Walther P380 to carry the ammo is...
  7. tripawdgunner

*Video Review* Mossberg 590A1 with Hogue Short LOP and VCS

Re: *Video Review* Mossberg 590A1 with Hogue Short LOP and V I agree with you and LES I get a straight pull back on the pump and haven't had any issues and its very comfortable.
  8. tripawdgunner

Condor Outdoor Tactical Gear

L.E.S. I have 4 of the Condor 25rd shotgun reload pouches on my vest along with the Tornado holster. Love them all. I also run a 20 round drop leg shell holder not sure of who makes it but I carry about 120rds. Plus 2 Condor pistol Magazine pouches for my Springfield .45 XD. Yes it's a little...
  9. tripawdgunner

Ammo/Mag Pouches

Re: Condor Outdoor Tactical Gear L.E.S. I have 4 of the Condor 25rd shotgun reload pouches on my vest along with the Tornado holster. Love them all. I also run a 20 round drop leg shell holder not sure of who makes it but I carry about 120rds. Plus 2 Condor pistol Magazine pouches for my...
  10. tripawdgunner

Lets talk about gun safes

Wow that was a heck of a wake up call!!!!!! Thanks Mike for posting that, The Fiance and I have been looking into a good gun safe as we have a nice collection and have two cheap cabinets Plus we need a good fire protection safe for our paper work. I'm so lucky to be marrying a Veterinarian that...
  11. tripawdgunner

*Video Review* Mossberg 590A1 with Hogue Short LOP and VCS

Re: *Video Review* Mossberg 590A1 with Hogue Short LOP and V Nice video Rossignol I've been looking at getting the Hogue short LOP stock for My new 590. Quick questions it looks like your running a single point sling, do you have a GG&G sling mount? By the way I thought I was the only person...
  12. tripawdgunner

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Thanks Dan, but I'm good just really missed the site and finally had time to get back on and get everything set up love this site and all the info and the people.
  13. tripawdgunner

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Well I forgot my password so I used to be Tripawdgunner and now I'm back as Tripawgunner2 same friendly antisocial person with a 3 legged dog and a love of guns especially shotguns and my Mossbergs!
  14. tripawdgunner

Shotguns: non-Mossberg

Re: Ithaca Model 37 Deerslayer 40th Anniversary Edition Wow!DH Have you ever shot it? That is a true beauty !!!!!!!
  15. tripawdgunner

Why?

All I can say is cool but Why ?LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xohy9gWz7kk
  16. tripawdgunner

Not go BANG

Hey LES I've seen the same thing at the pit where I go shoot and the only thing I can think is "This will be Darwinism at it finest, and crap there is no cell signal out here!"
  17. tripawdgunner

Not go BANG

Crap! I'm Sorry for this but what Kind of Idiot looks down the barrel of a loaded gun!!!!! John your so right though. I have a 1942 Turkish Mauser and the ammo is head stamped 48 &49 I have so many miss fires I have never looked down the barrel EVER! I always keep it the barrel pointed down...
  18. tripawdgunner

Home defended.

Good for her I like the fact that she presents of mind to have a back up firearm ready to go if the shotgun failed.
  19. tripawdgunner

The Boondock Saints

Forgot all about this part LMAO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsGZJmBDIjk
  20. tripawdgunner

Fight Songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPC0kTWaE7I Got to love the Bag Pipes to get you fired up :D this one is for when i just need a good pic me up and laugh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZN3weW1udE
Back