• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. W

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

And welcome home to you Big_Al Always nice to see another brother from a long time ago. The 11th Bde. didn't see much of the DMZ, thankfully. We worked the mountains mostly. LZ Debbie near Chu Lai, was our rear area and then we moved to Hill 411. Spent some time on San Juan Hill. What a...
  2. W

Bolt Action Disassembly

I have been looking for a video covering the disassembly/field strip of a Mossberg bolt action shotgun. I don't want to totally tear it apart, just take it down enough for a good deep cleaning. I just bought a 283tb from the local pawn shop and it looks like it has been sitting in someones...
  3. W

New Haven 283TB

Hi Folks, I saw a New Haven .410 bolt action model 283TB in the local pawn shop for $89.00. I am looking for any information on this gun. I am pretty sure it was made by Mossberg but am having trouble cross referencing it. Possibly a Mossberg 183D? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  4. W

702 yes/no/problems?

Thank you shooter13. That is what I wanted to hear. I didn't check the length of barrel, just saw the gun on the rack. I didn't actuly handle the gun. It was on the rack behind the counter. From what I could see it had a better set of sights than my Marlin 60. Looked like a good price so I...
  5. W

702 yes/no/problems?

I am looking for information on the 702. I saw one yesterday at Bi Mart. Around $157.00. It was the carbon stocked one and the stock caught my eye. Rather unusual. I really don’t need one but then again, that is no reason not to get one. I went in looking for a Marlin bolt action but they were...
  6. W

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I found this site/forum while searching for information on Mossberg rifles. I have taken an interest in rim fires lately and I find forums a valuable source. I have a couple of .22’s but no Mossberg’s. I know I like my 500 shot gun and figure the .22’s must also be of good quality. Mostly...
  7. W

After all that I didn't put the avitar or my signature up. I'll getter done.
  8. W

Looks like this might be a good time to jump in. I have been lurking around the different firearms forums for some time. Recently I have shown quite an interest n .22’s. Been considering Mossberg and have been looking for information. I have a model 500 shot gun but no rifles. Hard to beat the...
Back