• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. The Annoyed Man

930 SPX magazine spring "plug"

Yep, you’re right! Now I remember.
  2. The Annoyed Man

Old New Member Checking In....

Thanks for the welcome guys, and thanks Pawpaw for the kind endorsement.
  3. The Annoyed Man

Old New Member Checking In....

I first joined this forum in September of 2015, when I purchased my first Mossberg - a 20” 590A1 - but I didn’t post anything until just yesterday, when I had a question about a 930 SPX I bought in April of 2019. I own 3 other sporting shotguns from Benelli, Stoeger, and Yildiz, but these two...
  4. The Annoyed Man

Papaw! I didn’t know you were a member here. I commented last night on a YouTube video by Northwoods Renaissance where he talks about takedown and maintenance of the 930 SPX. His didn’t have the plug either, and he said it came from the factory that way. The only thing I can figure is that it’s...
  5. The Annoyed Man

I have a model 930 SPX (pistol grip version). This evening, I disassembled it for basic maintenance; and while reassembling it, the magazine spring got away from me. Not a problem that it got away from me, except that when it did, there’s a little white plastic mushroom-shaped "plug" that fits...
Back