• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Totally unprofitable. I won’t be able to undercut the foreign labor.
  2. CaddmannQ

Good morning

There was an official burn-in last night. Everything went pretty well. It made the old teapot whistle.
  3. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Well I feel like an amateur welder today, but I now have a feed tube and shaker grate. If I make some more air holes, I can do the first burn at twilight.
  4. CaddmannQ

The Georgia Trial of Trump

It is like that here, if I drive across the county 25 miles to the southwest, to the other side of Fresno. It’s like the murder capital of the San Joaquin. In 1989 I worked at a big welding shop out that way, at the intersection of a state highway 180 and Martin Luther King Blvd. o m g it was...
  5. CaddmannQ

pictures that make you lol

Being about half Irish, the photo of biden would be shredded for litter or kindling if I found it on my door. Which all assumes that I didn’t need to take a piss. Happy St Patrick’s day, and particularly to all of us who really only get to be Irish once a year.
  6. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg Lovers. I bbq’d chicken yesterday and today I made soup from the remains. Still working on the little stove as time permits. The fire grate: The hinge. The latch Still to come: air inlets, feed tube, pot stand and shaker handle. I am hoping for the first official...
  7. CaddmannQ

An Irish Blessing for All on St. Patrick's Day

And may Joe Biden stumble into a dim Irish pub and say “Happy Cinco de Mayo!”
  8. CaddmannQ

The Honorable Nathan Wade has resigned, and now is looking at disbarment. Fani has not officially resigned. I think the bar is holding it’s breath on Fani, until the Georgia Senate speaks, and they might wait for the US Senate to go first. That probably won’t happen for another week minimum...
  9. CaddmannQ

I don’t know how many of you are following the Fani Willis case, but I understand this morning that she is going to tender her resignation. She is the district attorney of Fulton County, and thus Atlanta Georgia, where they have charged Donald Trump and 18 of his associates with racketeering...
  10. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg Owners. I don’t know how many of you are following the Fani Willis case, but I will start another thread about this. Meanwhile I am still messing around with a little rocket stove, because I need more welding practice before I do my car. I split the front foot so it would...
  11. CaddmannQ

pictures that make you lol

Crew of What? Who’s gonna get in the back seat? Snakes?
  12. CaddmannQ

Good morning

We should all go on Zulu Time. Who cares if people in California go to work at a different time than people in New York?
  13. CaddmannQ

Good morning

The coolest thing about my old iHome clock radio is the DST switch. You don’t need to touch the time. Just flick one switch to gain or lose an hour.
  14. CaddmannQ

Pope Francis Wants All Militaries to Disarm

Now, now . . . Neutrons are the hot tip.
  15. CaddmannQ

Pope Francis Wants All Militaries to Disarm

May God drop a big hot rock right on his silly hat.
  16. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg Owners. The weather has turned wet and windy so I can’t weld on the car. I’m back to working indoors on the next little rocket stove. So this is the compressor from a small refrigerator. The steel is substantially thick. 3mm before pressing. I cut it apart in the vise...
  17. CaddmannQ

Good morning

It does take practice, but at short range I can fire shotguns from the hip without a problem. Long or short, but sxs is my favorite. You ALWAYS get two chances to fire. (Pump could jamb. Auto could too. Neither is likely if you keep ‘em clean though.) But if there’s a need, you can put 24...
  18. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg owners. It’s raining again, so no outdoor welding here today. I might cut that little compressor open today. Indoors. I got most of my excess clay dirt rearranged and mixed in with topsoil and composted wood bark. I got it dried up a lot , but It’s all wet again. I can’t...
  19. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg Owners. After my first test burn on the rocket stove I decided that the grate needed more ventilation and I added two more vents for a total of eight. I did another test burn and the performance of the stove had increased plus it was smoking less. It’s still not quite...
  20. CaddmannQ

Good morning

@meanstreak A friend told me that there were wildfires in Oklahoma as well, and evidently they missed you? Out here they only reported on the fires in Texas, and we heard nothing about Oklahoma fires.
Back