• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. CaddmannQ

The Georgia Trial of Trump

I don’t know how many of you are following the Fani Willis case, but I understand this morning that she is going to tender her resignation. She is the district attorney of Fulton County, and thus Atlanta Georgia, where they have charged Donald Trump and 18 of his associates with racketeering...
  2. CaddmannQ

Feeding The Homeless

I thank God, and the jurors.
  3. CaddmannQ

Monckton on Climate Scam

This is 1.5 hours you will never regret spending on your education. This is getting scant views. Please tell people.
  4. CaddmannQ

How Much was That Wall gonna Cost?

Biden’s slumping poll numbers have prompted him to demand Mexico stem the flood of migrants. Evidently Mexico wants something in return. Big money. (From the AP) López Obrador called on the U.S. to approve a plan that would deploy $20 billion to Latin American and Caribbean countries, suspend...
  5. CaddmannQ

The MIA Roster

TDY, AWOL, MIA, Or other misfortune as it may be, there are People I miss seeing on the Mossbergers. (In no particular order…) There are more…
  6. CaddmannQ

So What’s The Plan?

We started discussing this in the funny picture thread and I figured it needed its own place. Clearly the plan in America is to get plenty of poorer foreign people in here to do our farm and factory work cheaply, while more and more Americans relax with their trust funds and stock dividends...
  7. CaddmannQ

NOT a Blue STATE

8. CaddmannQ

Outlaws and Rogues

Years ago I asked for permission to republish a few of these stories, but never did. These are from the books of Ed Bates, retired sheriff of Madera county Calif. I was at the wedding of his grandson, who works in our engineering office (from which I am retired 6.5 years.) I’m not sure what...
  9. CaddmannQ

The Shaman of DC

I assume that most of you have seen the latest videos of the capital on January 6. In the videos, see our QAnon shaman walking around casually, with the police, while he’s carrying a flag ziptied to a spear of some sort. If they were afraid of him, thought he was a rioter, or was under any...
  10. CaddmannQ

The How and Why of 2020

This is the most concise explanation I have seen. If you don’t want to read through all seven pages, Go watch Jimmy Dore on youtube. He’s not a Trump fan, but he does tell the truth.
  11. CaddmannQ

Question of the Month . . . (Feb 2023 Govt abuse of preppers)

Are they going after preppers? I’ve seen a few videos recently where people have been abused by the government for fairly innocuous things on prepper websites and videos. In most cases these are people with no overt political affiliation, somewhat religious in a minor way, but dedicated to...
  12. CaddmannQ

I Missed Fauci’s Big Pitch on TV

And clearly so did Dr. Fauci. :rolleye: I had to do a stop-action of this video to try and figure out what was happening. Fauci was first looking at the catcher, but at the instant he throws, he looks at the cameraman to the left. You all know how that works. Look at the mailbox, hit the...
  13. CaddmannQ

One Giant Weiner?

This wasn’t well publicized in California, and I don’t wonder why. We need to lose this wiener. If I understand this correctly, you can be any kind of a pervert, and that exempts you from being on the sex perverts registry. That is as long as you are young. Evidently it doesn’t offer the...
  14. CaddmannQ

The BIG Lie

A quick YouTube search shows thousands of results. This is the real big lie, and it’s told so often and so blatantly it goes completely unnoticed. Nobody in the media talks about it at all. They’re completely focused on some silly little lie. They are so earnestly anxious to tell you how...
  15. CaddmannQ

Unbelievable SoCal Police Pursuit

I did not watch this when it came on my feed initially because it is so long. Over an hour and 40 minutes. But you will see the theft of two commercial vehicles, an armed home invasion, and police pursuits involving helicopters and about 50 cop cars. About three dozen vehicles or more get...
  16. CaddmannQ

Count Every Vote!

Then toss the illegal voters in prison for 20 years. I don’t have any source for this data. But it came up on the Scott Adams forum “Illegal Immigrants Vote Democrat in Colorado Illegal Immigrants in Colorado used fraudulent state identification cards to vote for Democrats in the 2022 midterm...
  17. CaddmannQ

Being Axed For Burgers?

A McDonald’s restaurant was ripped up by this hatchet wielding lunatic. He didn’t kill anybody but he scared the snot out of everyone and tore up the restaurant pretty bad. He did go to jail. For the weekend. Almost . . . BUT, Now he feels he paid his debt to society! How do you feel...
  18. CaddmannQ

Shapes of Old Glory

I was never considering that if we make DC a state, or Puerto Rico, or any US possessions, we will have to add stars to the flag. Personally I don’t think DC ever will be a state, because if the lawyers who inhabit it wanted it to be one, it would be one. I think it allows a lot of loopholes...
  19. CaddmannQ

Mystery device!Maybe one of you guys?

My daughter found this screwed to the garage wall when she moved into her new house. Maybe one of you guys can ID the logo or something?
  20. CaddmannQ

About those Electric Cars…

Well our state intends to ban new sales of gasoline cars by 2035. That’s quite a long ways off. Anything could happen including the invention of better cars. But in the meantime, if you bought that electric car to fight the gas crunch and save money and ensure that you could get to work…...
Back