• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. maxximus64

2018 Squirrel Hunt

I didn't get my full limit of 5 but I did get every squirrel I seen and shot at with this Mossberg 410. I've used 12ga, 16ga, 20ga and I have to say that this 410 using Federal 3in #5 shot is the best little squirrel gun yet for Arizona squirrels. I put a Limbsaver slip-on recoil pad to extend...
  2. maxximus64

2018 Arizona Dove Hunt With New 20ga LH 500

This was my 2016 hunt in the same spot. I didn't missed much.
  3. maxximus64

No not really but if the gun has a crossbolt safety it has to be reversible for me to use it. I got the LH mossberg because first, I wanted it and second. I never had a left handed gun before. It was nice not to have shells flying pass my face but it never bothered me before. As for bolt action...
  4. maxximus64

Even though there weren't that many doves flying in my area my 20ga lefthand 500 did pretty good using 7 1/2s through a IC choke. The only problem I ran into is when I'm waiting between shots I have my barrel up with the stock on my hip. Holding the gun like that my thumb is way over the top...
  5. maxximus64

20GA CORNCOB MOSSBERG 500

Being how popular they are in 12ga I'm not sure why Mossberg and the aftermarket doesn't offer a corncob forearm for a 20ga Mossberg 500. I've been checking up ever month this year with Mossberg parts department for a corncob forearm from a 20ga 590 Shockwave but they still are not offering...
Back