• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. O'DubhGhaill

Front sight ramp height

From what I understand, the OEM front sight blade height may vary on any 590, FYI.
  2. O'DubhGhaill

Mossberg 930 SPX Gas Spring Install Issues...

Re: 930 SPX gas seal ring??!! ninjaflood, when I click on your pictures, my computer comes under some "Misleading Application Download Request" attack, URL a3af77.thesafer1.com. FYI all.
  3. O'DubhGhaill

Magpul's Art of the Dynamic Shotgun DVDs

One of the best features of the Magpul DVDs is the "Drills" section. Each drill covered during the regular course is then featured without talk at full speed, 30%, then 50%, different angles as well. Excellent for dry-fire practice.
  4. O'DubhGhaill

Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers

Re: Mounting A Light On A 500 Tactical Cruiser/Persuader Perhaps not for you...the suggestion was for the OP. Good luck with your fabrication.
  5. O'DubhGhaill

Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers

Re: Mounting A Light On A 500 Tactical Cruiser/Persuader Mossberg is now featuring small sections of tri-rail on some of its new tactical pumps. Looks to be very similar to the Mako Group forend: available at MidwayUSA Short of a Surefire Weapon Light forend, problem solved?
  6. O'DubhGhaill

Best home defense firearm?

Ballistically, a shotgun for HD is quite unassailable. In reality, though, it matters not if I don't have immediate access to it under any and all circumstances. Narrow hallways make maneouvering a shotgun very impracticable as compared to my G17. I have small children and cannot move them as...
  7. O'DubhGhaill

My first defensive pistol class

Excellent, same here with each class I take. I repeat classes and find that I pick up on points missed in previous classes. I also repeat classes because I can train in ways that my local square range club would never allow. Training is absolutely crucial to responsibly carrying concealed...
  8. O'DubhGhaill

Practical Tactical

I keep my HD shotguns as uniformly eqipped as possible. My 590s with Ghost ring sights have a Surefire forend weapon light, Meprolight front blade, 3GunGear sidesaddle, a Hogue 12" stock, and a Vickers sling. My 930 is a work in progress, but will only basically differ in the forend, although...
  9. O'DubhGhaill

Best home defense firearm?

Similar to Rossignol and others thinking, the "best home defense firearm" selection for me is subject to several factors: my operating area, i.e. layout of the house, family situation, home defense plans per various scenarios at any given time in any give room. For me, hunkered/barricaded down...
  10. O'DubhGhaill

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: What do 930 owners want to see in the aftermarket? A Hogue 12" stock for the 930 that matches those I use on my Mossberg pumps.
  11. O'DubhGhaill

Re: 930 SPX gas seal ring??!! You won't see this in any dissassembly video, as the spring is not recommended to be removed for cleaning - it is an absolute bitch to reassembly and you must be aware of that seal pressed evenly and centered behind the spring when tightening the retaining screw.
  12. O'DubhGhaill

Re: 930 SPX gas seal ring??!! There is a gas seal ring assembly that fits behind that spring and is to be pressed/retained between the spring and the front lip of the port. It is a two-part type seal, a wide outer with a narrow, circular ring seal that fits in the groove in the inside of the...
  13. O'DubhGhaill

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Forends

Re: Aimpro Tri-Rail I run the AFG2 on my ARs in the same location with a Surefire pressure switch (momentary and push button switch assembly) on the top rail where my thumb naturally sits with this setup. I would very much like to be able to get my thumb up and over in the same position on the...
  14. O'DubhGhaill

Aimpro, Mossberg Law Enforcement

AimPro Tactical website for even more products and accessories.
  15. O'DubhGhaill

Mossberg 500 short stroked VIDEO

That was simply way too much FAIL to watch at once.
  16. O'DubhGhaill

Which Bipod to buy?

Excellent suggestions above. I've been running the Accu-Shot Atlas bipod on my AR for about two years and I like it much:
  17. O'DubhGhaill

Checking in from Central New York

Right on. Your county has produced a lawsuit that might save us gun owners in New York state: Kachalsky v. County of Westchester, et al. Everyone should contribute to the SAF as they are kicking butt in Maryland, North Carolina, Washington, California, to name a few, following up/cleaning up...
  18. O'DubhGhaill

Operating in Low-light Conditions

Weapon? What weapon? That's one expensive pile-'o-light!
  19. O'DubhGhaill

Checking in from Central New York

Understood. I was referring to your "Location" as "Texas/New York." Being a Phils fan, I am relieved not to be part of the bitter AL rivalries I see here between Yankees and Red Sox fans. Unbelievable. What sucked last year were all the RedSox/"Phils" fans that seemed to materialize out of...
  20. O'DubhGhaill

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Mudinyeri, I have never seen a wear pattern like that. Be that as it may, you should definitely clean out your mag tube. I have read of rounds hanging up at the end of the mag tube where the Choate extension begins due to a slight ID difference between the two. Also, I have read that Mossberg...
Back