• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. H

mossberg 464 hammer ? trigger? safety? jam

Re: mossberg 464 hammer jam Anybody?
  2. H

Re: mossberg 464 hammer jam I cannot believe that this problem is unique. Could it be that the safety is jammed? Can I take this thing apart? I am not too keen on spending money on a gunsmith since I would probably never trust this weapon if I cant fix it. Maybe just hang it on the wall?
  3. H

Re: mossberg 464 hammer jam Thank you for trying.I dont see anything either.And I have tried pushing that safety tab that gets pushed up by the lever a bit more with no luck. Mind you,I have never even fired this gun.I bought it slightly used,maybe 20 rounds,and it looks brand new. I did squirt...
  4. H

Re: mossberg 464 hammer jam thank you. yes,the lever is all the way against the stock ,and that part is depressed as it should be. the hammer is fully cocked,not half,and it doesnt move at all
  5. H

I have a Mossberg model 464 30.30 lever.It was functioning fine when I put it away. It had placed in a sleeve,and cleanly stored. It is unloaded. I took it out today,cycled the lever, and it will not fire and the hammer is jammed open. The safety is off ,the lever closes completely,but I cannot...
Back