• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Bvhawk

How does your shotgun ammo inventory look right now?

I’ve been picking up #4 steel shot anytime I have to go the Wally market. I have a couple hundred rounds at this point, any kind of buckshot is scarce around my neck of the woods.
  2. Bvhawk

pictures that make you lol

Kinda the same thing here in east Texas, except it was snow and polar bears!! Lol
  3. Bvhawk

Mossberg MVP Bolt Action Accessories

I installed a Lantac Dragon muzzle break on my Mossberg MVP Patrol 308. The break really tamed the recoil which I’m (my shoulder) is really happy about. I guess because of the shorter barrel the recoil impulse was fairly sharp. The only downside would be the concussion to any shooters nearby.
  4. Bvhawk

Shockwave Photos

Has this been turned into a SBS with the addition of the stabilizing brace and change up of pistol grip? It was my uninformed understanding it was something special about the birds head grip and pistol grip only receiver which allowed the use of the shorter barrel. I’m always up for a lesson of...
  5. Bvhawk

Pistol grip shotgun’s + stabilizing brace

Newbie question, can you put a regular pistol grip and stabilizing brace on a PGO receiver shotgun? I’d like to due this with one of the shockwave class of shotgun but i’m Fuzzy on the rules surrounding this class of firearm. Thanks in Advance!!
  6. Bvhawk

Jumping the Shark!!

Today was the first time I have stopped in at Cabeas since they officially merged with Bass Pro Shops. Now I didn’t shop at BPS because I felt like ANYTHING firearm related was overpriced. Low and behold, checking out the used rifle racks affirmed my greatest fears, BPS pricking is now in effect...
  7. Bvhawk

308 MVP LC magazine availability?

If you could find a metal 20 rounder, you could have it pinned at 15. Problem is getting a 20 rounder shipped to you. Good Luck!!
  8. Bvhawk

If you could only have one rifle would it be the MVP?

Thank you. I've been a member for awhile now but read more than I post. I really like my patrol rifle but it definitely needed the muzzle brake for me to enjoy shooting it. I haven' really found a scope that is suitable thou. I added a scope that some mvp patrol rifles come equippd with from...
  9. Bvhawk

Single sentence philosophy

My dad used to say something similar, our vacations were always short stays anywhere we went.
  10. Bvhawk

If you could only have one rifle would it be the MVP?

I was amazed at the thump that my 7.62 mvp gave my already bad shoulder. I shot the gun well but could only shoot 10 at an outing. I added a Lantac Dragon muzzle break which made a world of difference in the way it shoots but doesn' make me many friends on the firing line.:)
  11. Bvhawk

Proof that Giffords & Co. is Manipulating the Florida Kids

Just think, they are all tenured.
  12. Bvhawk

Hey Meanie! Remember this one?

Isn't that a huge paddlefish?
Back