• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

what parts do you lube/oil on your 930? And how much?

I spray on and wipe off Break Free to the piston, the piston housing, the outside of the magazine tube and the grooves on the sides of the bolt. It cleans and leaves enough residue to lubricate without collecting too much gunk. I run a brush followed by a tissue down the barrel with a little...
  2. S

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

I spray on a coating of Break Free on the outside of the magazine tube then wipe it off with a dry tissue. If any oil is left on it is a very thin coat.
  3. S

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Reviews...

I have owned a 930 for 3 years now and put over 20,000 rounds through it at skeet, trap, sporting clays and hunting. I can easily run 25's in skeet with it and am close to becoming a Master Class sporting clays shooter with it. I have had three break downs with it all costing less than 25...
  4. S

Mossberg 935 Magnum Autoloader Reviews...

I bought my 935 for waterfowl hunting and turkey hunting. I have put about 2000 rounds through it including several at the range with 1 1/8 ounce target loads. No problems with the light loads as long as I clean it each time I take it out. Having the 10 gauge size barrel on the 935 makes it more...
  5. S

Description from Mossberg...

I own both a 935 and a 930. I have put around 20000 rounds through my 930 and around 2000 rounds through my 935. They are both great guns. I have no problems shooting light loads through my 935 as long as I clean it each time I use it.
Back