• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Cajun56

Western Auto Supply Revelation 310A....................

, , . The top shotgun is my Mossbeg 500 20 ga. 1974 model. The bottom shotgun is my Western Auto Supply Revelation 310A 12 ga. I just finished shooting them ejoying my shotguns! Sweet shooters! Missing is my Maverick 88! It's behind front door waiting to be used! ca'jun56
  2. Cajun56

Western Auto Supply Revelation 310A in 12 gauge.........

Nice! I won mine off GB, it's in real nice shape! bad thing when I was in process of cleaning it, I discovered the firing pin was broken off! Found one on Ebay and when it came in, took me no time to swap out firing pins! As a mater of fact I shot it today! along with my Mossberg 20 ga. 1974...
  3. Cajun56

How Many Mossberg's Do You Own?

Well! I have a maverick 88, 18" barrel, a 1974 model pump 20 gauge mossberg, a Western Auto Supply Revelation 310A 12 ga. I just had to have and a Mossberg 472 30/30 lever-action 1974 date of birth! I don't do third party picture sites!
  4. Cajun56

Western Auto Supply Revelation 310A in 12 gauge.........

Morning.......... I haven't post on this forum in a good while, but since I picked up this really nice Revelation 310A made by Mossberg for Western Auto Supply in the 60's no serial number I will proudly show it off when I get it. I do know it's part of the Mossberg family of 500 shotguns. I...
Back