• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

Which shells???

I bought my son a new SA-20 on Sunday even though I was concerned about this. We cleaned out all packing oil, lubed it properly and took it to the club. He shot about 3 1/2 boxes of Remington Gun Clubs and STS 7/8 oz loads. On the second shot the spent shell ejected and the bolt closed on an...
  2. B

New shooter sa-20 questions

Sorry to get you all bunched up but to be honest when a post gets that many views and there are no replies that can not be considered a success for an online community. It was about halfway down the page which also means there were very few new threads posted since April. That too is not a sign...
  3. B

New shooter sa-20 questions

Almost 300 views since April and no replies. Yikes, not a very useful forum. Yes, you can shoot slugs with the improved cylinder choke. Any SA-20 barrel will fit the SA-20. The barrels for the two guns are not interchangeable. Edit: corrected typo in response about slugs.
  4. B

Scope Mounting Kit?

Mine came with a rail that mounts utilizes the mounting holes on the top of the reciever. I bought it at dicks so maybe hey tossed it in there.
  5. B

535 Tactical Turkey Gun

Took mine out for the first time on Saturday and took my first duck in over 10 years. I'm happy.
Back