• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. meanstreak

Good morning

Hello MOers. I hope you are all having a wonderful day, no matter what time it is, lol. I couldn't help but laugh as I read the pros and cons of daylight savings time. It's one hour. Milk won't spoil, crops won't fail, the Chinese still have their new years. It won't even make a difference in...
  2. meanstreak

Newbee

Welcome from Oklahoma, USA.
  3. meanstreak

Good morning

A belated good morning. @Cadd, the fires in Oklahoma were a long way from us. Actually some of the fire was from Texas that the wind blew into Oklahoma. We have had a few small fires in the local area this past week, but no monsters. We have rain in the forecast the next couple of days...
  4. meanstreak

My wife is typing this for me...... I won't be here for a little while.

I wonder how Dave is doing ? Has anyone heard anything. It's been almost 3 weeks. Maybe another thread and I missed it.
  5. meanstreak

Good morning

Good morning to all of yous. Springlike weather has been with us for a few days now, and this week looks nice too. I am ready for the nice , but not the severe that is just around the corner. Later this week I am heading to Omaha for a couple of days to visit the sons and their families. Hope...
  6. meanstreak

New to this site

I'm late to the party, but welcome to the forum Bobsf1.
  7. meanstreak

Good morning

Good morning. 57 here headed for the mid 80s today and tomorrow. Then drops like a rock Tuesday night to high 20s and a high Wednesday of maybe 50 if we're lucky. Fortunately by the weekend we are looking at mid to high 70s. Spring is just around the corner.lol. Y'all have a great day.
  8. meanstreak

Good morning

Good morning all, even though it is 8:30 pm. My first thought was gang , young black bangers. Sorry but I went through all of this in the late 80s in Omaha. They talk about all the law enforcement. WTF, 800 officers in a crowd of upwards of 1,000,000 is what I have heard. Really, that is one...
  9. meanstreak

My wife is typing this for me...... I won't be here for a little while.

Same here, just now seeing this. Thank the lord you get the chance to recover. Praying for a speedy recovery and thankful for the skilled medical staff taking care of you. Kudos to your wonderful wife taking care of you.
  10. meanstreak

Good morning

Oh btw, Good morning to all of yous. Have a great day.
  11. meanstreak

Good morning

@Ernst, that brings back so many memories . I was born in '47, graduated high school '65, joined the Air Force in '69. I remember my mom listening to Elvis, Hank Williams, and Buddy Holly, the Beatles and the British invasion. I don't remember as much of the early 70s as I wish, but oh well...
  12. meanstreak

Mili slugs in a 930

I cant say as I have ever even seen a box of those. The price seems too good to be true.
  13. meanstreak

Good morning

Good morning to all of yous. More nice weather here this week. HIghs in the high 50s to low 60s and a good bit of sunshine. I often wonder how "they" know how much rain or snow we had 1000 years ago. Oh I know, computer models derived from human inputs by the folks telling us how things were...
  14. meanstreak

New Buckeye Here...

Welcome to the forum from Oklahoma.
  15. meanstreak

Good morning

Good ....evening, yes it is evening. Been raining here now for some 24 hours. It has not been much, maybe an inch or two, but we appreciate it. Fortunately we have a relatively nice week in store for us. At least we are warm, lol. Y'all have a great evening.
  16. meanstreak

Good morning

Good morning Mossbergers. Third day of sunshine in a row, loving it. Yesterday we actually reached 70, for about 30 minutes, lol. The next three days will be 60s as well then back into the high 50s for the weekend. I took the dog to the dog park the past two days and he was loving it. Some of...
  17. meanstreak

Mossberg 464 SPX tactical lever rifle

@Husker88, I have one of those Henry's you speak of. It is a Brass big lever version. Not only is it fun to shoot, a bit hard on the shoulder, but looks mighty fine too. Forget the horse and boots though. You'll need those dollars for ammo and brass polish, LOL.
  18. meanstreak

I can barely see...

Since the site was "redone" or whatever it is called I have barely been able to read where one has to log in or search. The white lettering on the very light grey background is extremely hard to see with my old eyes.. Black lettering would be much easier. Am I the only one having difficulty ?
  19. meanstreak

Good morning

Good day to all of yous. Cloudy again. This like 6 days of no sun and very little wind. Thank good ness we have powerplants here that use coal and natural gas, and we have several hydroelectric dams. Actually we have more than several, we have a lot of them. LOL. Tomorrrow we head into about...
  20. meanstreak

Good morning

Good morning all. fog, again. We have not seen the sun since last Saturday. For that matter we have not had any wind to speak of for 3 days now. So much for solar and wind energy this week. That is certainly a thought provoking picture of the band. I hope you all have a great weekend.
Back