• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Scoop

Good morning

Good morning, Mossies. Cold weather for TN here. 25F Yesterday morning I was leaving for an early appointment, and I didn't figure on: 1) how long it would take to get my windshield defrosted, and 2) how heavy the 7am traffic was. I still made in time for the bloodsuckers to stick me in the arm.
  2. Scoop

Good morning

Good morning, Mossies. Life is good. Weather cool and calm. Thanks to all of you that checked in on me the last 6 months. I'm in great shape. You are really a great bunch. I'll catch you up later.
  3. Scoop

Outlaws and Rogues

Cadd> I’m not sure what year Ed retired, but he is 98 now. From https://www.maderatribune.com/single-post/2020/11/07/county-honors-sheriff-ed-bates "After retiring from law enforcement, he taught criminology at Fresno State, until his retirement in 1990."
  4. Scoop

Question Of The Month (August 2023) (Biden and Trump)

Q> With multiple criminal charges placed (Trump) and mounting evidence of corruption going to the top (Biden) will either make it to the general 2024 election? A> Yes If that question ["either make it?"] was booked at even money, then I'd take the YES side. But ironically if the questions...
  5. Scoop

Good morning

Good morning, Mossies. That's the polite part. Actually, the air stinks and will be up into the mid-nineties again. Thank God for AC.
  6. Scoop

Fed Court “vacates” ATF rule redefining a “frame or receiver”.

July 7, 2023 Federal Court “vacates” ATF new rule redefining a “frame or receiver”. A federal district judge in Texas ruled on June 30, 2023, that the ATF’s administrative rule which substantially expanded the Congressional phrase “frame or receiver” was unconstitutional and “vacated” the...
  7. Scoop

Greetings from Communist ENY

RM - welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
  8. Scoop

Jed - welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
  9. Scoop

Greetings from Ohio

Fellow OH Guy - welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
  10. Scoop

pictures that make you lol

11. Scoop

Good morning

Pedals and wheels! Who would've thought? I'm still in the blueprint and imagination stage. How long do I have to enter next year? I'm getting close. Is there a class for this? Like " SCOOPer Pooper?"
  12. Scoop

13. Scoop

Good morning

@CaddmannQ I want to compete. Which category would this fit in? I just started it.
  14. Scoop

Good morning

Fantastic! Of course I'd vote for yours [popularity contest, right?!] But of the pix you showed I like the Wheelie Bar and the Pontiac.
  15. Scoop

Good morning

No. Gotta be RED. It reminds me of my K500R.
  16. Scoop

Good morning

Good Morning, Mossies. I'm hoping Cadd can win that damn bicycle prize so he can get started on of these for me.
  17. Scoop

18. Scoop

19. Scoop

Back