• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

Westernfield 20 gauge bolt action

I bought a Westernfield 20 gauge bolt action shotgun today. In nice shape just needed cleaning. Where can I find info on age and bolt disassembly. I looked on youtube for bolt info.
  2. D

Comb riser

I want to mount a reddot on my Mossberg 500 20 gauge. Any recommendations on a home made or purchased riser. Thank you in advance.
  3. D

Maverick 20 gauge

I was at Dicks Sporting Goods and found a Maverick 20 gauge youth model for $190.00. Had the short reach for the fore end and 22" barrel. Plan on it being a turkey gun. Took it out this afternoon with some turkey loads. Slightly more recoil than my wood Mossberg 20. Put a modified tube in it and...
  4. D

Rib width

What is the rib width on the 835? I found a Truglo snapon sight set on E Bay for a 835 and want to know if it will fit my 500. Thanks in advance.
  5. D

Choke for steel shot

Going to do some turkey hunting and the property next door is WPA so I will need steel shot to wander over there. Have some 3" #2 steel. As it has been 30 years since I used steel shot I need input on a choke tube. Thanks in advance.
  6. D

20 gauge barrels

Are the 20 gauge barrels interchangeable between single and double action bar receivers?
  7. D

Modify a choke tube

I have a extra full knurled choke tube for my Mossberg that is not used. Has anyone put a choke tube in a lathe bored and lapped the ID to change the constriction? I have access to the equipment and would like the quick change of the knurled tube.
Back