• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Stars N Bars

Home on the Range. (PICS & VIDEO)

Re: Finally got out to the range ;) Thanks LES. Its by far my favorite work of ink yet. Still have about another 14hrs left to finish it up,but as a vet it's by far the most meaningful one yet. Took me 3 yrs before I could find the right artist to make this dream come to life,lol
  2. Stars N Bars

Re: Finally got out to the range ;) Thank you,built up all of mine on my own. Got a few more in the arsenal, but was just a few that we brought out on a spur of the moment shoot.
  3. Stars N Bars

Re: Finally got out to the range ;) Lol,Yeah that's the desert/foothills of tucson for ya. reddington pass to be exact. But for a free spot to shoot with plenty of distance to set up targets for long shots, as long as you get there early ya can't complain.lol ;)
  4. Stars N Bars

Finally got out to the range ;) Here's a few pics a friend took while we were at the range on sunday. Not a whole lot to it , but thought I would share nonetheless, Enjoy. ;) The last one was for sh#ts and giggles, but for a day out shooting could/nt have asked for a better day
  5. Stars N Bars

Hello All, From Southern AZ..

Nice to see another Tucsonian on here, welcom joe ;)
  6. Stars N Bars

Wheel GUNS!!

Re: One of my dream guns off the must have list. Absolutely Gorgeous!
  7. Stars N Bars

What Pistol Do You Carry?

I carry my Taurus PT 145 with two 10 rounds and novack FO sights ;)
  8. Stars N Bars

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Thank ya, thank ya ;)
  9. Stars N Bars

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa It is the ATI halo heatsheild. so far it seems sturdy enough but in order for it to sit all the way back to the receiver I'm gonna have to do some dremel work :? As for the picatiny rail on the front, that cost extra and doesn't...
  10. Stars N Bars

HK G3/PTR's and Clones

Right on. one of the things I like most about it is that it will run through any kind of ammo you put in it, even the el cheapo Wolf, and similar steel casing off brands. outta the close to 10 yrs of having it I can honestly say its had a fualty extraction less then a handfull of times.
  11. Stars N Bars

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa
  12. Stars N Bars

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa cool, I'll have the other few pics up shortly. Thanks
  13. Stars N Bars

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa let me know if this pic works...
  14. Stars N Bars

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa
  15. Stars N Bars

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Thats weird, the pics show up fine on my end. Not sure what happened...
  16. Stars N Bars

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Here is my 590 model 50663. Its still a project in the works but currently is equipped with an ATI Halo heatsheild, CAA tactical forend, oversized tactical safety( purchased from harris tactical but unsure of the manufacturer) a...
  17. Stars N Bars

My Mossberg 930 Autoloader Build Thread...

Gotta be the sickest 930 I've ever seen, lol. Good job D
  18. Stars N Bars

how high can we count in pictures? {prob nsfw eventually}

Re: how high can we count in pictures? {prob nsfw eventually M153 protector
  19. Stars N Bars

how high can we count in pictures? {prob nsfw eventually}

Re: how high can we count in pictures? {prob nsfw eventually
Back