• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Sparkey70

Mossberg 930 SPX Tactical scabbard

Yes standard configurations. Sparkey70
  2. Sparkey70

Just for transport and over all carry in field for hunting. I would like something that is durable (molle is not needed) Thanks, Sparkey
  3. Sparkey70

Had My First FTE With My New 930 SPX

Shoot some good buck or some slugs to cycle.. I found some of the Fiocchi rounds (although inexpensive and great overall rounds) weak and had random FTE in ~ every 100 or so rounds. I have been using the 12 gauge Federal Low Recoil 8 Pellet Buckshot FliteControl Wad ammo - LE13300, Winchester...
  4. Sparkey70

Enjoy this shotgun too much to haul a hard case... Any ideas for a good scabbard for the tactical version? Thanks in advance! Sparkey70
  5. Sparkey70

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Holy hell this post went viral :) Very happy with the my two mossy Shockwaves.. Hope you and yours have a safe and prosperous new year! Merry Christmas! Sparkey!
  6. Sparkey70

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

It SHIPPED!!!! WHOOT! Sparkey
  7. Sparkey70

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Buds Gun shop questions... I posted in support at their location: (I am not affiliated in any way with Buds Guns Shop. I order weapons from them from time to time) Tom396 (I'll send you pics of the bear I shoot with slugs from a 5 yard distance.. No... No... I'll arm the bear... no... I have...
  8. Sparkey70

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Well I have on on order :) Lets hope all fairs well. Sparkey
  9. Sparkey70

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Ill check with the LEO.. We have constitutional carry in Kansas. So in the open or concealed they done care. In the truck or in the car open or concealed. Also do not have limits on magazines. So I would use this as home defense or in my auto defense. I wonder if Mossberg will let the public...
  10. Sparkey70

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

(5) selling, manufacturing, purchasing or possessing a shotgun with a barrel less than 18 inches in length, or any firearm designed to discharge or capable of discharging automatically more than once by a single function of the trigger, whether the person knows or has reason to know the length...
  11. Sparkey70

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

(5) selling, manufacturing, purchasing or possessing a shotgun with a barrel less than 18 inches in length, or any firearm designed to discharge or capable of discharging automatically more than once by a single function of the trigger, whether the person knows or has reason to know the length...
  12. Sparkey70

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Yes 14" non NFA 26"+ overall length Sparkey
  13. Sparkey70

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Greetings, I really want to purchase but cannot find if it is legal in Kansas to have. If some one can help that would be great! Appreciate the help! Sparkey
Back