• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. jisco38

SA 20 barrel needs threaded

Thought I'd update my barrel status. I mailed it to Aimpro and they received it on Monday. I spoke with Mike and explained what I wanted done while he wrote up the order. Very nice guy and patient. I'm having it threaded for tubes and having the forcing cone polished. So far I've been very...
  2. jisco38

My SA-20 Changes and Fixes

Super info to have!! Thanks jisco38
  3. jisco38

New Mossberg owner

Thanks for the welcome! I can say that I really DO feel welcome here. To answer one of your questions, I have always been an avid hunter here in Ohio and have yet to see a wild pig. I have heard that they were mostly trapped in the 70's & 80's and used in private hunting preserves around Logan...
  4. jisco38

New Mossberg owner

Hello, I purchased my 1st Mossberg, an SA-20. Only had it about 12 days and have yet to shoot it. Waiting to get tapped for chokes. I liked the looks of this model and wanted a 20 ga. anyway. I worked a little over 20 yrs. as a power lineman for our city owned Electric Dept. before retiring...
  5. jisco38

I sure will. Thank you. jisco38 Jackson, OH.
  6. jisco38

Being at the show could be the reason for no responce. Like I said, I'll start trying again tomorrow and see what happens. Thanks and FWIW I like and appreciate this site. Thanks for the help, jisco38
  7. jisco38

Yeah Darth, I'm gonna start calling tomorrow. Also going to get a nailing box from the PO.
  8. jisco38

Hello, I'm new here and to mossberg shotguns and need help. To start off I'm a retired lineman with back problems. I owned all 12 gauges until I bought an SA-20 Tactical 2 wks. ago. Trying to put a 20 ga. together that will take turkeys and be easier on my back. I knew the gun came with a fixed...
Back