• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. L

New from Jersey

Thank yous for having me and the welcome.
  2. L

Aftermarket barrels available?

Awesome thank you for your response. I will look into er Shaw and McGowan for pricing.
  3. L

First Aid Kits

Forgive me of this has been mentioned but your daily up keep in medications like inhalers and medications such has this. Especially if you're going back packing or traveling to a foreign country. Have extra not just in your normal bag but also in an emergency kit. Don't forget anti fever...
  4. L

Any comments on polymer tactical heat shields?

I have one on an h&r pardner I got in a trade. It's OK makes it look tougher but honestly has it was mentioned before don't go crazy adding parts to a shotgun selling it has anything more then what it is. When I purchase a gun used new or other wise I do not look for which has the most...
  5. L

What calibers do you shoot?

Gauge and calibers I own and shoot are 12, .410, .17 wsm, 22s/l/lr, 9mm, 38sp/+p/357, 40sw, 45lc, 45acp, 223/5.56, 300 black out, 30-06, 7.62X39, and 7X57.
  6. L

New from Jersey

And thank yous for the warm welcome.
  7. L

New from Jersey

Top to bottom browning a5 from 47, Mossberg model 9200, Mossberg 500 from 84, maverick 88 field. The top of the high standard flite king is seen on the far bottom.
  8. L

New from Jersey

Not sure where to post a picture but I'm going to drop my shotgun pic here. From top to bottom high standard flite king modified choke, H&r pardner pump, Maverick 88, h&r topper m48 single shot could not save it from being tacticooled by someone had to rebuild it and correct issues in the...
  9. L

New from Jersey

I am James from Jersey and found this site by searching for 930 reviews. I have had a Mossberg kicking around in my hands since I bought my first firearm a few years ago. I hunt with my Mossberg ironically I deer hunt with a familiar shotgun to the Fish and Game in my state the 590a1 . At least...
  10. L

Aftermarket barrels available?

I tried the search feature of the site and I could not find what I was looking for probably incorrect search terms. I am trying to find who makes after market barrels for these rifles. I am looking for one in super common 7X57 . Anyone know any manufacturer that supports this rifle. I have...
Back