• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. G

Shockwave Photos

Since this photo was taken, I've added the Magpul forend and weapon light
  2. G

Ongoing discussion about legallity

I saw both the above "Firearms" yesterday at the SHOT Show. Unfortunately Remington didn't have a TAC-14 magazine fed with a arm brace. They did have one with the birdshead and detachable magazine. It looked pretty cool.
  3. G

Well I guess the controversy is over now. Both Mossberg and Remington are now offering their Shockwave and TAC-14 respectively with arm braces attached from the factory.
  4. G

Forend options looking for recommendations

I too found out the hard way that the light mounted at the 9 o'clock position will inflict a very painful shot to my thumb. I will be moving it to the 3 o'clock position as well.
  5. G

I have installed a mesa Tactical adapter and a Shockwave arm brace on my Shockwave. The regulation that Mossberg built the Shockwave around is that it is a "firearm" not a shotgun, that has a MINIMUM overall length of 26.5 inches, and does not have a shoulder stock attached to it. ATF has ruled...
  6. G

Shockwave Photos

My newest acquisition, I picked it up today used for $225.00
  7. G

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

I just picked up another Shockwave off the local Backpage.com. I guess $225.00 for the Shockwave and scabbard was an OK deal!! LOL
  8. G

Vegas Shooting!

Yesterday at the briefing held by Sheriff Joe Lombardo, he stated there is no evidence of any second shooter. I have two very close friends that are part of this investigation, and they too believe that there was only the one animal shooting.
  9. G

Rico stated in another thread that he has heard back from GGG AZ and they said the heat shield won't work with the Magpul forend
  10. G

I don't know for sure, I don't have or want to install a heat shield on mine.
  11. G

My modified Magpul M-Lock forend from GGG AZ, and a Inforce WML installed and operational.
  12. G

Well GGG AZ just solved my problem, they are a selling a modified Magpul MOE forend. Mine is enroute!!
  13. G

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Mine is enroute from GGG AZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. G

Another shockwave Thread, well sorta

VERY nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. G

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Rico, stay dry and stay vigilant!!!!!
  16. G

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

I got my GGG Side Saddle at 25% off, and it's awesome!!
  17. G

I would love to put a Surefire forend light on my Shockwave, but not if I have to do a bunch of mods to it first. Too expensive to go start "chopping" on up.
  18. G

Has anyone tried the Surefire Forend light step up on a Shockwave yet? I'm interested, but concerned it won't fit.
  19. G

Shockwave Trigger Group

These are the changes I've already made, or will in the next few days. I installed the Mesa Tactical Telescoping stock adapter, and a Shockwave tube and blade. I installed the GGG AZ Side Saddle last night. I opted for the model without a single point sling mount since the Mesa Adapter had one...
  20. G

The 590 Shockwave; where is it legal to own?

Now there are no less than approximately ten ranges that rent full autos. The Gun Store use to be a sort of locals indoor range facility, but then several years ago they turned it into "Disneyland with guns" for the tourists. I don't fault them for making a buck, it was a much more lucrative...
Back