• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. N

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Forends

Thanks for the number, I think I will call after the Holidays quiet down. I am safe in assuming that the hogue forend will fit a 590a1 correct? I know that the stock will fit the 590a1, but slightly unsure about the accompanying forend.
  2. N

Does Hogue make the 12" length of pull stock for the 500 series in OD Green? And if so, do they make a kit that includes the forend in the same color? I see that they make an overmold stock and forend kit in OD green, however I do not think it was a 12" Length of pull stock that came in the...
  3. N

Is the the 590a1 18.5" compatible with this forend light attachment. Or is it just the 590/500 series and not the A1? http://www.gggaz.com/remington-870-and- ... -sale.html
  4. N

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

^This is all quite unfortunate, I feel as though Mossberg could have really done well for themselves (well at least better, I know a lot of people have these shotguns) if they would have just got it right the first time around, or the second they saw issues addressed them efficiently and...
  5. N

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

Just a quick question for all of you. I held a 930 the other day again and it has grown on me. Like all other guns I am curious about I research a lot and from many different sources. What is a bit concerning is when i do a Mossber 930 SPX search, all I see are the QC issues, canted front sight...
  6. N

I too am slightly confused about 500/590 tube forends not fitting correctly due to the heavy barrel of the 590a1. Is the shotgun in Blue's setup and images a 590a1 or just a 590? Can anyone confirm whether or not his setup is compatible with that of a 590A1? this is the setup I am mentioning...
  7. N

Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers

Does the streamlight polytac c4 fit with the cdmgear mtc mount?
  8. N

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Accessories

You know what gentleman...i think you may have just convinced me to buy the 20". It would solve the majority of my problems and i would still get an A1. Just a little bit worried about the weight fully loaded as well as the length as I am only 5'6". Thanks for the input I think I can safely say...
  9. N

Poly-Frame Photo Thread

Shoots like a dream, accurate as I need it to be and it is quite the soft shooter. 9mm is not bad to begin with, but with the rotating barrel design, I feel as though it is even easier to shoot. So far I have had zero malfunctions of any kind and there is around 1000 rounds through it.
  10. N

Hey guys thanks for all the kind responses. I have always wanted to enter the world of shotguns and I love the feel of a mossberg. I really do want a 590A1 over any other model. The 590s are great and the first mossberg I had ever shot was a 500, however, I just do not fancy plastic parts much...
  11. N

Can anyone confirm whether or not the S&J bayonet mount for the 930 is compatible with the 590A1 and more specifically the 18.5" length barrel version? And if it hopefully is compatible, would it also be compatible with a NC magazine tube clamp? I see that S&J have a +2 extension for the...
  12. N

Mossberg Compliant Nordic Components Product Reviews

^Thank you for the image that has helped me out a lot. I saw that S&J hardware has a +2 magazine extension that is flush with the barrel, has anyone gone this route and could harp on its durability, reliability, etc.? S&J hardware is right across the border about twenty minutes from me (I live...
  13. N

Holsters, We have them! ***Photo Thread***

EDC options
  14. N

Poly-Frame Photo Thread

The only poly framed gun I own.
  15. N

Wheel GUNS!!

This was my first handgun. How it looks now
  16. N

Mossberg Compliant Nordic Components Product Reviews

So I handled both the 20" and 18.5" Mossberg 590A1 and I must admit that I enjoyed the feel of the 18.5" better. This is not too surprising as I am smaller framed guy. Just got a quick question. I love the look of the magazine tube sitting flush with the barrel on the 590A1 shotgun and the added...
  17. N

Recoil Pad options for 590?

Hello all, new here Got a quick question. My LOP is right around 13" on the dot. I am planning my Mossberg 590A1 GRS 20" purchase and was thinking about how I would achieve getting this LOP. I was planning on getting the Hogue 12" LOP over-rubber stock and adding a limb saver (I believe it was...
Back