• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. hock

Patriot vs boar

I will have to give that a shot someday. What Ive seen and would really love to do with hogs is Heli hunting that seems like a complete ball!!
  2. hock

Patriot vs boar

Do they taste any different than store bought hog?
  3. hock

2017 Hunting

Great picts and action Mike!. I only made it out three days so far between NJ and NY and all three days it was rain, and not ONE gobble, quite frustrating!! I dont know if I will be able to get out again before the shutdown as I have a lot traveling for work through the middle of June. Good...
  4. hock

Took my First coyote

As i said I got blood on my barrel Sat saw it Sun night and took rem oil to it which took off the the solids but a stain remained. I took more rem to it, and gun cleaner and nothing resolved it. I found a suggestion on the net about vinegar removing blood stain, and lo and behold it worked!! Im...
  5. hock

Took my First coyote

Guys I need some help, this weekend I got dog blood on the 99 barrel and didn't see it till the next morn, and it left a mark??? I've read something about blood rust, is there any repair?
  6. hock

Is there anyone hunting out there?

Should be ready in april!!He is looking a bit like PIN HEAD in Hellraiser!
  7. hock

Took my First coyote

I can appreciate that, as my wife was not thrilled about animals on the walls, and it looks like a very cute dog. My daughter loves animals and the outdoors and would like it so with my wife now being my ex and her voice having limited successful interaction with my ear drums daughter gets it...
  8. hock

Took my First coyote

Yea with the 99, but the 30 cal was a bit much on the exit side, my cuz had a 223 which would have been much better! At lunch Im taking the pelt to the taxidermist to get tanned, for my daughter and she also wants the skull euro.
  9. hock

Took my First coyote

My cuz and I went out for the first time in daylight hours upstate NY, and I got my first!
  10. hock

Got Wood?

Rip I sent a response to your email through the system you sent, but it would not let my response message go through. It might be because I had a photo attached Im really not sure, if you could please get me another way to get through to you. Thnx Hock
  11. hock

395 k

Thanks again guys for all of your suggestions. Its done and photographed next is to take it hunting.
  12. hock

Firearm Photo Gallery

Other than me buying it 20 years ago Ive got nothing! A friend of mine is a colt collector and he gave me the name of the person at colt that is in charge of finding the history of peoples firearms, and It seems that at some time in colts history there was a disaster at the location of all...
  13. hock

Firearm Photo Gallery

I just found the time to do a shot of my oldest gun. colt baby lightning
  14. hock

C-lect choke problem

Yes I saw that he was new to the forum and I chose to create the conundrum that I find myself in. I am pissed AND (not or) will let it go, but not until (as I am doing) state my displeasure with the situation. Most people want to see the good in man kind, but as we see every day in the news...
  15. hock

C-lect choke problem

Eat the shipping? I was giving him the choke for free, just pay for the shipping $2.80. He asked if I accept paypal????? I said just put a stamp on an envelope put 3 singles in it and send it off. Last I heard he said his wife said it arrived.
  16. hock

C-lect choke problem

Hey there chris, I know that you wanted to do your gun on the cheap, and the choke could have cost you 25 bucks and some shipping? I dont think me asking for the $2.80 shipping cost was too much to ask? I dont need it for bread to feed my family, but it would be nice to be shown some...
  17. hock

395 k

No probs, everything worked great and stayed in place. The only thing that Im slightly disappointed in is that I have very little movement forward or back for the scope, because of where the weaver mounts had to be mounted. The scope works perfect for my eyes so its only a bad thing for the next...
  18. hock

395 k

I put a bushnell banner 1.5-4.5 on it, set it up with my laser shell, and it took 2 shells to get it dead on at 50. Basically I gave a useless gun a second life as a new deer slayer! I just photographed it last night with my cell and will be sure to do a better photo shortly. Thanks guys for...
  19. hock

First attempt at wood buttstock and forend

Really Really Nice Job!!! Have a great time using it!!
  20. hock

C-lect choke problem

Hello out there!!!! Did the choke work or not, you received it 6-21? GOOD LUCK WITH IT!!
Back