• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. R

Light options/mount options 590A1

I have a 590A1 that’s barrel recently came back from Vang Comp. Looking to mount a light to it. I have the Magpul MLok forend and I’m open to hear what’s worked for folks around here. I have an extra TLR-1 HL floating around and can use that as well as some clicky cap lights.
  2. R

Aftermarket rifle sights

Probably gonna stick with the bead as all I’ve been coming up with is expensive stuff that might require expensive gunsmithing. I may just have to buy another shotgun. Oh darn.
  3. R

Aftermarket rifle sights

A while back I bought the 590A1 Talo US Service Model #50676 and I love it. Great shotgun. Looking to upgrade the sights on it from the bead to some rifle sights and came here for some recommendations. I may or may not switch them out. Thanks in advance.
  4. R

Question about velcro sidesaddles

I like the Vang Comp side saddle. Coworker has one on his duty 870. It's nice. Well made. https://vangcomp.com/shop/vcs-detachable-side-ammunition-carrier/
Back