• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. 1911Auto

Firearm Photo Gallery

Hey it was worth a shot; you never know if you don't ask! Lol. I like the idea of having a semi-auto .357 to compliment my 6" S&W wheel gun. What other companies make one I wonder. And speaking of Kahrs. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. 1911Auto

Firearm Photo Gallery

I'll trade you straight up! Lol. Nice DE, and to be honest, if I were to buy one I'd most likely get it in .44 or .357 as well. .50AE is just too pricey! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. 1911Auto

Firearm Photo Gallery

^ Great price too, thanks for sharing. I would love to get my hands on a .41AE barrel too, just for the collector's value of it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. 1911Auto

Firearm Photo Gallery

Thanks 88, and keen eye! It is indeed a 941 and is one of the original imports by KBI. It's a very underrated gun and I was happy to find a full sized all metal frame (although I would have preferred the frame-mounted safety version). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. 1911Auto

Firearm Photo Gallery

I will do some more research on them; I know my LGS has some in stock so I will head there and check them out. It's funny because my very first gun at 21 was a P95 and it never gave me any issues, but I have not owned a Ruger since. Well, this being a pic thread, here are some more...
  6. 1911Auto

Firearm Photo Gallery

Thanks for the compliment and the warm welcome Paper. I do plan on purchasing a safe in the near-future but this air handler closet works well for now. I also monitor the temp and humidity just in case. I saw your MK1 a couple pages back, that thing looks great and I hope to add one to my...
  7. 1911Auto

Firearm Photo Gallery

Cool, I love the GFA and TLR-1s on my G34 too. It's my HD gun/plinker at the moment. As for the umbrella, it's nothing special and is purely for aesthetic purposes lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. 1911Auto

Firearm Photo Gallery

My friends call my place "Neighborhood Watch HQ" lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. 1911Auto

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Mag Tube Assemblies and Extensions

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Magazine Extensions Choate +2 extension. 18" barrel. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. 1911Auto

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Magazine Extensions Awesome, that's the one, thanks for your help. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. 1911Auto

Mag tube extension question Can anyone tell me who makes this mag tube extension? How many inches is it? Also, what can you recommend for a pistol grip/stock combo? Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back