• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

Hello from Wisconsin Too....

Very nice collection you have going... 8-)
  2. D

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: Mossberg 590A1 SPX Sweet gun! 8-) Was it difficult installing the heat shield?
  3. D

Happy Thanksgiving from South Cali

Thank you all! My Mossbergs...
  4. D

What Is Your Favorite Mossberg?

20" 590A1 SPX I can't think of a more perfect pump shotgun! Excellent ergonomics, 8+1 high capacity, smooth reliable action, thick barrel, solid receiver, excellent Ghost Ring Sights, and of course...bayonet!! Get compliments everytime people see it at the range.
  5. D

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Re: Theres a new show on AMC... I've been watching the show every week...it started off really strong but the last few episodes I feel like the plot is getting cheesier and cheesier... :? I really liked the 590 that's in it though...
  6. D

How Many Mossberg's Do You Own?

I own 4: from left to right: 18.5" 500A Knoxx Sidewinder and Knoxx SpecOps stock + PowerPak 20" 500A Mesa Tactical high tube with Enidine recoil + multiple side saddles 20" 590A1 GRS speedfeed stock 20" 590A1 GRS speedfeed stock and TLR-1 Trying to sell my Mesa Tactical 870 to fund another...
  7. D

Happy Thanksgiving from South Cali

I see a few names from Calguns and Shotgunworld...nice! Currently I own 4 Mossbergs...Two 500s and two 590A1s. Have an 870 as well as a FN, but probably will sell my 870 soon, I really like my Mossbergs more. I know I'm in good company in this forum here...
Back