• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Elbert Garrett

How’s the Water?

I`m about due for run that direction...Spavinaw Creek, Eucha, Grand, Pistol Pat`s for a cheeseburger and stop off in Wyandotte for a visit...:thumbsup:
  2. Elbert Garrett

Bladder Cancer Biopsies

Thoughts and prayers for you and yours!
  3. Elbert Garrett

<*}}}><

I managed to catch two Bass at a small local lake before the wind began to howl. Taken with a Tenkara rod using a Pete`s 3" Trout worm on a Mustad 8 streamer hook...
  4. Elbert Garrett

<*}}}><

One and done at a small local lake... Temps were in the mid 40`s this morning made for some slow fishing, missed one and caught one. Taken with a Tenkara rod using a Pete`s 3" Trout worm on a Mustad 8 streamer hook...
  5. Elbert Garrett

<*}}}><

I hit a friends small farm pond this morning and the action was good and the size was decent. I quit counting after about a dozen or so. This little pond was a bit of a challenge to fish, there`s already a lot of aquatic growth leaving only small pockets of open water to fish with over hanging...
  6. Elbert Garrett

Question Of The Month (April 2021) (SCOTUS 2A)

Because they`re afraid to agitate the hostiles...
  7. Elbert Garrett

<*}}}><

I hit a local lake (Haskell lake) yesterday morning I caught several Bluegill, one Crappie and a few Bass. I started off with a fly until the wind picked up and then I switched to a 3" Trout worm...
  8. Elbert Garrett

<*}}}><

Yesterday morning I did a little urban fishing in Haikey Creek Park Broken Arrow, Oklahoma... I`ve passed by that park for years and I`ve been wanting to fish the little creek that runs through it and I finally took the time to do it. It can be a challenge getting to the water but I managed to...
  9. Elbert Garrett

<*}}}><

A decent little Bass that I caught on Tenkara Fly rod using I`m guessing about size 12 fly that was gifted to me years ago, I figure it was the first time it`s hit water since a close friend tied it, he passed away in 2011 so it meant a lot to me to catch something on it...
  10. Elbert Garrett

Just checking on Elbert Garrett

To quote that great Texas Bluesman Johnny Winter.... I'm still alive and well I'm still alive and well every now and then its kind of hard To tell I'm still alive and well... Thanks for asking!
  11. Elbert Garrett

Good morning

I've about had all this fun I can stand...
  12. Elbert Garrett

pictures that make you lol

It`s gonna be an inside day, it`s -1°F and somebody`s big dog is in my yard and it looks hungry!
  13. Elbert Garrett

Good morning

Here`s a useless factoid for ya, on this day 3 years ago here in NE Oklahoma it was 81°F...
  14. Elbert Garrett

Good morning

I was surprised but the roads were pretty much clear out here yesterday and our trip to town was easy! It`s currently 8*F with just a dusting of snow overnite, we`ll see what the day brings...
  15. Elbert Garrett

Good morning

Yes Sir, we hit 10 before it come up a bit. We might try another run into to town before it gets here. Roads in town are not bad but we have about 10 miles of country roads with little or no treatment to negotiate before we get to Bixby. Y`all take care!
  16. Elbert Garrett

Good morning

You know it`s cold outside when you go outside and it`s cold... :)
  17. Elbert Garrett

Good morning

It`s just a craptacular stretch of weather we`re having before Spring arrives in 36 daze. We have about 15 miles of rural roads to navigate on icy roads to get into the village for supplies and the weather guessers are saying mid day will be are best shot...
Back