• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. ShellGunning

What kind of shotguns do the military currently use?

We had Mossberg 500's on both my deployment to Iraq and Afghanistan. We had both the full stocks and pistol grips. Our Afghan deployment we never took them outside the wire so our SAW gunners walked around with them instead of carrying the heavy SAW. We are just a regular ole light infantry...
  2. ShellGunning

Have a 590 and a bayonet? I need your help

I am looking for the overall length of a 590 with a bayonet mounted (from end of stock to tip of bayonet). I am hoping to get lengths for a standard LOP stock and a collapsible stock. Also if you have pictures of your bayonet mounted I would like to also use them on my blog. Thanks!
  3. ShellGunning

Saying Hello From Afghanistan

Haha. Your secret is safe with me. Even though I plan to get out, I can also say that it was a good time. You really learn alot and I think everyone should give at least a couple years to serve. It has certainly helped me grow as an individual.
  4. ShellGunning

Yeah I came across one of your videos on youtube when I was looking into the stock. I also like to get behind the gun (squared up to the target) at close ranges (<100m). It's one of the habits I picked up in the Army, and it helps with the shotguns recoil. Awesome, thanks for the link!
  5. ShellGunning

TM for 500 and 590

Hey guys, here is one you can read online if you are still looking for it. http://www.scribd.com/doc/20909349/TM-9-1005-338-13-P-Mossberg-500-and-590
  6. ShellGunning

I have been reading through the forums and finally decided to register. After looking around and seeing how nice this community is, I figured I would introduce myself. My name is Eric, I have a 590 5+1, GRS, TacStar 6 shell sidesaddle carrier and love it. I am looking to buy a 12" LOP stock...
Back