• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

SA-20 +3 Magazine Extension Installation

Well, the lip is still there. Haven't been to the range yet, hope to go next week. I will not add the extension until I've got it broken in. Seems you need a URL to put a picture up, and I no longer have one for photo's. I'm up to about 300 rounds of 20g stocked now, picked up two 15 round...
  2. B

I'll get a pic up next week sometime of a standard Turkey. I'm curious if the "lip" in the magazine you had to take off is still there. No problem if it is, but I'll want to put a few rounds out before I make any warranty removing modifications :)
  3. B

Hi Bobster I think this thread was the final reason I decided on the SA-20 Turkey. It's in town and my FFL was closed for lunch when they tried to deliver, so it will get delivered on Monday, which is OK. I'll stock up on birdshot the same way since it has a good price and is useful. I rarely...
  4. B

And a shout out to Smokey Mountain Guns and Ammo - Checking last night I found one there, ordered it online. They answered email this morning almost as fast as I can type them, and it is shipped today complete with a Fedex tracking number. Significantly better price as well. So, excellent...
  5. B

I ordered the shotgun from Sportsman's Warehouse on July 21 as they sent me an email that morning saying they were now in stock. I called immediately and placed the order. A couple days later I ordered the extension and $140 dollars worth of 20g ammo when I found some #1 buckshot. Today I get...
  6. B

Old thread with a little life, kinda like me :) I have a JM Pro 930 and decided to get the Turkey 20g for my wife. The 12g she could shoot, but practice would not be fun for her. Per this thread I ordered the 3 Choate extension which is here while I wait on the shotgun. I've been waiting for...
  7. B

Homeless Piano Player

Damn. Marine. Hope he pulls himself out. Thanks to those helping him.
  8. B

Water Monkey's 2017 Projects

That is a beautiful weapon. I'm jealous.
  9. B

Hello from NC

Welcome from another Tar Heel.
  10. B

Hello from South Carolina

Welcome. Spent 25 years in SC, started in NC and back in NC. Always a Tar Heel...
  11. B

930 for home defense

Well, you asked :) It's a semi-auto cannon. I went to the range yesterday where you are required to shoot the 25 yard distance. I put 9, 1oz slugs through the center of the target in about 10 seconds, maybe a 3 inch spread. Pretty darn effective when you need it... You can use it for hunting...
  12. B

930 for home defense

I have the 930 JM Pro (22") for home defense. I like the fact I can put out up to 10 shots (yea, mine holds 9) in the blink of an eye if required. I don't expect to ever use it, but if I do the threat is going to be stopped. 10 shots from a shotgun is a lot of lead. With the 22" barrel it does...
Back