• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

My 4X4 .338 Win Mag

That is a great looking rifle to say the least. My 308 should be here Monday..
  2. J

Mossberg 4X4

Ryan, that is a great looking rifle. My buddy who is my FFL ordered mine today. The only one he could get in the 308 was the 27805. It has the fluted barrel with no muzzle break and the scope was included in that package. I figured I would just sell the scope since its prob a Simmons or...
  3. J

Mossberg 4x4 Bolt Action Troubleshooting

Re: .308 extractor issue Well, we chalk that up to complete BS. You are well below the starting charge that Hodgdon calls out in there load specs for a 150 grain FMJBT. Bullet Weight (Gr.) Manufacturer Powder Bullet Diam. C.O.L. Grs. Vel. (ft/s) Pressure Grs. Vel. (ft/s) Pressure...
  4. J

Mossberg 4X4

I was curious if anyone had the 4X4 with the walnut stock. My buddy who is my FFL can get me one but I cannot find a decent photo if the rifle or find one i n stock anyplace to put my hands on one. I was hoping some one my have on and could get some pics of.
  5. J

New 590A1

Great Rip, I contacted my buddy who is my gun dealer and he is a dealer for Ontario knife so we go one order, also the thread on the heat shield was a big help. Thanks to all for the help..
  6. J

New 590A1

Hello All, I am new to the Mossberg forum. A friend of mine is an FFL and finally located me a 590A1, it is the 51670. It will need some add on's right out of the box. :lol: I will be ordering the heat shield and the sure shell carrier by Mesa. I have not been able to locate the proper hardware...
Back