• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. ItalianAvalanche

500 Breacher with Flush Magazine?

Hey team. I snagged a used breacher barrel off Ebay and went to work. I cut down my old magazine, removed the plug from the end, used the aluminum clamp from the black aces rail to secure the barrel. I need to secure the plug to the end of the tube still. I'm thinking I will just drill through...
  2. ItalianAvalanche

Pistol grip shotgun’s + stabilizing brace

This is such an awesome option for the 590! I would LOVE to set up something like this with a box or drum magazine.
  3. ItalianAvalanche

It WAS mounted to the forend, I have since installed a mount on the picatinny rail on top around the same location. I was skeptical of mounting to the forend but I actually ran it that way for about 3 years and practiced all sorts of transitions and even running with the gun slung and never...
  4. ItalianAvalanche

Good to know. I really don't care for the cross bolt safety (I believe that's what it has). I suppose it would be good for pistol grips but I also don't care for pistol grips.
  5. ItalianAvalanche

20" breacher barrel

Joshua I just found this. I don't how I've missed this. Bud's says 23" barrel. It has the 8 shot tube which is usually present with the 20" barrel so I'm guessing that 23" number comes from the standoff...
  6. ItalianAvalanche

Bobster I also don't like tubes extending past the tube. I want it to end with the barrel. Thanks for your input GT_80. I'm not really concerned about breaching doors, I just think it looks cool. I'm seeing breacher barrels for $160 new (I will wait for a used one) and I would use my existing...
  7. ItalianAvalanche

20" breacher barrel

Hi Joshua! I've never seen a 20". To my knowledge they only make the 18.5". I'm also working on a breacher project. Check Ebay. They are always popping up there. I have searches set so it notifies me when they pop up.
  8. ItalianAvalanche

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Howdy yall! I'm Greg (ItalianAvalanche). I picked my name because I'm Italian and used to be a skier. Mostly though I've just been using it since I was 14 and so that's what I've got. My avatar is my Mossberg 500 that I'm working on which convinced me to join this forum. I love the Mossberg...
  9. ItalianAvalanche

Howdy folks! I've seen some discussion of this but haven't seen much detail. I want to get the 18.5" breacher barrel for my 500 (currently have 20") but I want the magazine to be nearly flush with the end of the standoff. Application is home defense/fun gun. I would like the gun to have some...
Back