• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

Hey from a new mossberg owner

wow, that's some very impressive work. maybe one day...
  2. T

A few Thoughts on Personal Safety

Sounds like some good advice. I guess like with anything else it's a process. Takes time, dedication, hard work, and faith. Much thanks for the advice.
  3. T

A few Thoughts on Personal Safety

Great post with some great examples! I've never had any real situations where I needed to be firm, but I do try to stay very aware of my surroundings. My wife actually calls me safety patrol making fun of me lol. But in the event something comes up, she will be thankful. You guys have any tips...
  4. T

That sounds like a good looking color scheme! Are you planning on doing it yourself or get it done? I think I'm gonna wait until the factory finish wears down some before I mess with it any.
  5. T

Hey mingaa, I absolutely agree with you, BUT...when my wife says I can spend more on my toys..I'm not gonna turn that down haha. And I can always change back if I don't like the way she performs!
  6. T

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: My persuader with upgrades I find the cheek weld surprisingly comfortable! The angle of that and the pistol grip are better than the original setup for me. Just picked up a heat shield from a buddy of mine at the range for free! He happened to have an extra that he didn't need anymore. What...
  7. T

Firearm Photo Gallery

My persuader with upgrades Lazy Eyed Sniper said in the new member welcome area that you guys liked to see pics of the Guns. This is my persuader with the Phoenix Tech Field stock (not kicklite) and another with my new scabbard on it. My only other gun to this point is an old Marlin Model 60...
  8. T

I actually need to pick up both of those. Any recommendations? (I do have the lock she came with) and rossignol I would love to get mine in a matte black, or at least something not as shiny. But I'm not too sure that my boss, I mean wife (only kidding) wants me to spend much more on my "stuff"...
  9. T

Hey, thanks guys! Catchy video too
  10. T

Hey everyone, my name is Aaron from Burlington NC. I've got a Family of 4, and am the Only guy in the house. I'm a new Mossberg owner since Monday night. Bought a 500 persuader. So far I've got a flashlight/Laser combo, and have ordered one of the Phoenix tech stocks, and a NCStar scabbard. Very...
Back