• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

Ruger Rifles

Re: MY MINI Looks better without the adapter also. I think you'll like it a lot better.
  2. M

Hi from IL

Welcome Rach, Hope you enjoy the forum!
  3. M

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: MOSSBERG MARINER Great choice , even better if you have humidity or are on the water often. I always wanted one but always seemed to want other guns just a little more. Where I live there is almost no humidity and I seem to boat less every year but I am a big fan of SS revolvers and the...
  4. M

Exotic Ammunition for 12 gauge

Years ago I use to shoot Dragon's Breathe often, it cost half of what it cost today. We would shoot it through mock doors with silhouettes about ten feet behind them. Here in Az. you should have an extinguisher on hand when shooting targets or objects because of the mostly very low humidity...
  5. M

M1a / Socom 16 / EBR

Re: Socom 16 308 One of my favorite all time rifles and rounds, I wish Rugers Mini in 308 would have taken off.
  6. M

Ruger Rifles

Re: MY MINI I think you'll feel a lot less slop, I had to use the adapter on a 10/22 and no matter what I tried I could not get rid of that slop( not to mention it made the gun Longer ). My son wants to use the irons and the scope so the adapter was a must. If he would go scope only I would get...
  7. M

Ruger Rifles

Re: MY MINI 90% or more of your slop comes from the adapter. The adapter is not needed for the Mini but is needed for the 10/22 if you want to use the irons. My Mini came with the ATI and the adapter was not included. I grew up with Choate folders on my Rugers but I really like the ATI...
  8. M

Re: Mossberg 500 Bullpup... hunter72, Either is cool with me, this is your world I'm just passing through. I never have had any luck at pawn shops , the same overpriced guns month after month , year after year. I don't know what made me stop but I did and found this Pup. It was hanging on the...
  9. M

Re: Mossberg 500 Bullpup... Thought I found a "beater" Pup but this ones in almost as good of shape as my first. It has modded sights and shoots a little low next to my original. We put about a hundred rounds through both this weekend among others and had a blast. If I put either on the market...
  10. M

hello from wisconsin

Welcome, I hope you will like the forum.
  11. M

Leatherman MUT (PICTURE HEAVY)

very cool tool , not a bad price at all.
  12. M

Ruger Rifles

Re: Z's 10/22 Thanks , it's my (our) 4th 10/22 and I will never sell this one. No other firearm made has more aftermarket parts and bolt-ons for it and at around $200 still a great deal.
  13. M

Let's see your SKS!

Re: I know it's only an SKS That is in great shape, I wish I would have bought several years ago when they were almost free. :cry:
  14. M

Ruger Rifles

Re: MY MINI Thanks both, If you are looking for cheaper FACTORY hi-cap mags for the Mini or aftermarket 10/22 mags and you have not heard of them check out http://www.cdnninvestments.com/ They also have great prices on guns (Mini tactical with ATI $600) cheap shipping + FFL fees = way...
  15. M

Ruger Rifles

Ruger 10/22 and Mini Built for my youngest to mimic my Mini. ATI Strikeforce folder , cheap Tasco w/ see thru mount , Tac light , Sling Dynamics Convert sling , Grip-pod , suppressor , and Butler Creek steel lips mags. It was pretty much money wasted , I can't keep him off the Mini :cry:
  16. M

Ruger Rifles

ATI Strikeforce folder , Grip-pod , Tac light , Dynamic Slings Convert sling.
  17. M

Hello from AZ

Hello froma fellow Zonie, I spend half of my time in the Valley and the other up past Payson near the Rim. Hope you like the forum.
  18. M

Hello from TN

Welcome from a noob :twisted:
  19. M

Post Something About The User Above You...

RayRay should buy me a shotgun :twisted:
  20. M

Practical Tactical

I hear ya ...my wording did not translate well at all after re-reading my post and I would never change from 2 to one 1 to pull a secondary when time was crucial. I was trying to get across how much a sling can be a great asset in different configurations.
Back