• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: Chokes thanks all! it's just occasional shooting for fun yeah for this purpose I don't have to worry much about it I'll just get a 28" w/mod choke u more than answered my question.
  2. B

new from chicago

thanks!
  3. B

Re: Chokes Right now it's the original 18" barrel.
  4. B

Chokes one noob question I have right off the bat is about picking a barrel with the right choke I have mossberg 500 I want to try shooting clays. I know I need a long barrel for that. pretty sure i want 28" vent rib Anyone here have one for sale? If not, how do I pick the right choke? is it...
  5. B

Posting Pictures

this may have been covered already but i didn't see it. if u trying to post pics for the first time and click preview, your pics will look stretched and cut off. disregard that. once u submit, they will come out normal size. might be useful for new members. I know I was confused, thinking maybe...
  6. B

new from chicago

well here she is minus the sling:
  7. B

new from chicago

burbs, not too many ranges, 2 indoor within 30 min drive and only one outdoor that's like 2 hours away :( always on the lookout for someone who owns some land somewhere, been wanting to shoot at something other than paper for a long time. planning to buy a 28" barrel so I could do some clay...
  8. B

new from chicago

would just like to say hi to everyone, name's mike, just found this board, I've had my 500 about a year now, really love the gun, bought it new bone stock, it's the 12ga 6 shot, she's a work in progress, but I already got a heat shield, light, sling, and red dot sight and the folding stock is on...
Back