• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. MANual_puller

Hi new here and 88 owner

The tactical stock I have needs to come off to get the trigger group out. Then I went and put a saddle mount for my sight so instead of pins I have screws. Can't make it much more difficult than that and it's still only 30-45 at the table to disassemble, clean and lube, and reassemble at a...
  2. MANual_puller

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Love me some Canadian boxing. We made a half dozen Cedar Rapids Roughriders games this season. It would have been a lot easier to go more if they didn't suck so bad this year lol
  3. MANual_puller

New Technology for Reloaders...

Good question. Can stainless be annealed?
  4. MANual_puller

That's ok. We're looking at an entry price in the article, it can only get better from there. If they last half as long as claimed they'll still be cost-effective, especially with easier and undoubtedly higher recovery rates for outdoor shooters. I'll be keeping my eyes open for some reviews on...
  5. MANual_puller

So what about all these Anti-Muslim ban protests then...??

Haha! 1 foot....I like your optimism ;) A lot of today's intolerance in islam mirrors much of Catholicism during the dark ages although with a much higher severity of barbarism. Christians fixed that problem from within through the protestant reformation which also made the Vatican back off...
  6. MANual_puller

That was a concern addressed in the article. They have a special die that would need to be used to avoid that scenario. Although, if it doesn't stretch and need to be trimmed, maybe it doesn't need a resize every reload either....? Edit: This looks to me like promising technology. I hate losing...
  7. MANual_puller

The Pope isn't rooting for Christians to remain in power.......casual observation......... Islam is a cult much like Catholicism was during the dark ages.....
  8. MANual_puller

Sabot slug for 535

I'm certainly no expert but it appeared to me, from the sabots I recovered, that they were shearing across the rifling instead of engaging it. The slower slugs seemed to engage the rifling instead of shear. There were good rifle marks on the sabots from around the winchester slugs but the sabots...
  9. MANual_puller

I firmly believe that we shouldn't have and shouldn't be spending so much money creating refugees in the first place. Innocents residing in the mid-east are literally more afraid of our drones than isis. That's why they want so badly to be in the U.S., the welfare is just a bonus once they're...
  10. MANual_puller

Question Of The Month...(January 2017)

Well, being I didn't have a pulse until 1987, I own "more than 1" semi and "less than 1" revolvers. That will change. I love wheel guns. For obvious reasons my collection started with hunting long guns then went to CCW semi-automatic pistols. Right now it's a toss up on the next firearm being a...
  11. MANual_puller

Affordable Care Act...Also Known As Obamacare

My take on Obamacare: repeal, do not replace. The world still turned before it existed and my employer's contribution to my health care plan was only 25% of what it is today. That really cut into my profit sharing bonus. The budget proposal the Senate Republicans passed a couple weeks ago that...
  12. MANual_puller

Per wikipedia there are 56 countries that are majority muslim(over 50% population). 7 of these countries have travel bans based on nationality. A Christian refugee cannot be granted a visa either. Visas can still be granted to anyone following the proper channels from any of the remaining 49...
  13. MANual_puller

Sabot slug for 535

X2 to this. It's no different than finding the right load for a rifle. For me I couldn't get faster slugs to group. Out of my 24" fully rifled/vented barrel Hornady SST and Remington Core-Lokt only did 14" at 50 yards(noted a keyhole but unsure which brand). I'm really fond of Hornady ammunition...
  14. MANual_puller

I wasn't complaining :) it's fun. Keeps me on my toes :)
  15. MANual_puller

Yup, Iowa has it all.....weather wise. If you want hot, sticky, buggy, muggy summers this is the place. If you want frozen, sub-zero blizzards this is the place. If you want moderate flooding, mud up to your neck and impassible gravel roads in the spring this is the place. We don't have fall...
  16. MANual_puller

Move to the midwest and you can have every weather that exists, sometimes all the same week. The nice thing is though if you don't like the weather one day it'll at least be different the next. Disclaimer: different doesn't always mean better!
Back