• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C

What’s The Finish On 590A1 Receiver?

Thanks for chiming in John. The Parkerizing process cannot be used on non-ferrous metals such as aluminum .. which means then I guess it’s flat anodizing or something else .. which has me a little worried since I just went to clean off a Coolfire Trainer fill adapter, which is anodized blue...
  2. C

What’s The Finish On 590A1 Receiver?

Hey all, I bought my 590A1 new in 2017, I’ve never wiped the exterior receiver finish down with anything in that time .. but I would like to wipe my greasy finger prints and gunk that’s built up on the receiver off it now and make it look nice again before attaching my new Mesa aluminum side...
  3. C

Who’s making good cotton patches these days?

Yeah probably going to have to get some T-Shirts or cotton material from a yardage store and make my own. I tried the Pro Shots mentioned above and they left a lot of lint .. more so than the current Southern Bloomers. I ordered some 3” Allen cotton patches off Amazon last night which user...
  4. C

Who’s making good cotton patches these days?

Hey all, So after years I finally expired my huge cache of Southern Bloomers cotton shotgun and .50 Cal Patches, so I ordered some more of the same off Amazon the other day and they are horrible .. they shed like crazy. The old Southern Bloomers I had were more of an off white beige color...
Back